04-19-2011, 03:46 PM #1
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The last MK i played was Deception and i loved it and the online, however i'm begging my brother to bring this game back for me as he's coming on a 2pm flight from Miami but who ever offers this or when they get the game and thing they will be able to do it will achieve some high $$$$$$$$$ for it. Whoever offers it please remember this thread and that i want it, so hopefully i'll be #1 on the waiting list or so.
04-20-2011, 02:27 AM #11
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
The last MK i played was Deception and i loved it and the online, however i'm begging my brother to bring this game back for me as he's coming on a 2pm flight from Miami but who ever offers this or when they get the game and thing they will be able to do it will achieve some high $$$$$$$$$ for it. Whoever offers it please remember this thread and that i want it, so hopefully i'll be #1 on the waiting list or so.

Ill do the plat,
04-20-2011, 02:54 AM #12
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Dude you read my mind. I also assumed it would be DG to jump onto this plat as fighting games are his expertise.

Originally posted by Rock1 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

trophies are the same as the achievements listed on the link...just the above is more clearer...gonna be a bitch of a plat, good luck with it...i think someone like darkgeneral will be onto it.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

above message was for u..forgot to quote.

Yeah DG just messaged me saying he thinks i don't like him no more because he says he was gonna do it for me like when i first met him lol.
04-20-2011, 05:21 AM #13
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Dude you read my mind. I also assumed it would be DG to jump onto this plat as fighting games are his expertise.

Yeah man hes great I wish he had a shop with heaps of fighing games!! Like final fight and KOF

The following user thanked Smokin420 for this useful post:

DarkGeneRaL_
04-20-2011, 05:39 AM #14
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?
Yeah DG just messaged me saying he thinks i don't like him no more because he says he was gonna do it for me like when i first met him lol.

Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Yeah man hes great I wish he had a shop with heaps of fighing games!! Like final fight and KOF

to twilight :catfight: . I guess i am the fighting game expert here and mk 9 will be on my list to do im the only one crazy enough. lol. tx kelston for the compliment. im to lazy to open my shop.
04-20-2011, 05:47 AM #15
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by DarkGeneRaL
to twilight :catfight: . I guess i am the fighting game expert here and mk 9 will be on my list to do im the only one crazy enough. lol. tx kelston for the compliment. im to lazy to open my shop.

yea man your like the fighting game expert bro have you tryed blazblue cs? i wouldnt doubt you'd be able to pull them off fairly easily but they are pretty hard, at least to me they are like 50 times harder then MVC3 cant really compare to SF4 and SSF4 though as blazblue and SF are too different of games to be comapaired to each other
04-20-2011, 07:36 AM #16
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
yea man your like the fighting game expert bro have you tryed blazblue cs? i wouldnt doubt you'd be able to pull them off fairly easily but they are pretty hard, at least to me they are like 50 times harder then MVC3 cant really compare to SF4 and SSF4 though as blazblue and SF are too different of games to be comapaired to each other

yeah blaze blue 2 is kinda weird compare to capcom games. blaze blue feels more like guilty gear but yes im going to do them for me and then im going to offer them to a few ppl.
04-20-2011, 08:02 AM #17
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by DarkGeneRaL
yeah blaze blue 2 is kinda weird compare to capcom games. blaze blue feels more like guilty gear but yes im going to do them for me and then im going to offer them to a few ppl.

yea i know what you mean, and oh cool good luck bro thats the only thing keeping me from plat i might even get it from you depending on the price, i really want that plat because i worked really hard getting the other trophies done
04-20-2011, 02:32 PM #18

Ill be able to get that plat as I am really good at fighting games as I offer mkvsdc. I may not play street fighter like DG but I will be able to plat it.
04-20-2011, 02:34 PM #19
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Well we'll see what happens i got a few IOU i wanna clear them out but i make $600 a week not much i know so i just need to finish people up.

The following user thanked TwilightxSaga for this useful post:

cookies420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo