04-20-2011, 09:17 AM #1
ginjaninja88
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey im looking for people who need or want to help out get the demolition kills trophy in battlefield bad company 2.
If interested either reply here or add me on psn and we can arrange suitable times for the boosting session.

The following 2 users say thank you to ginjaninja88 for this useful post:

Daddy Cool, ShadowSoldier36
04-20-2011, 10:01 AM #2
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
Keep me posted. I can hop and and help you out.
Best time for me is morning in the UK. You know how to reach me.
04-20-2011, 11:06 AM #3
Adidascool
1000 Rep! Happy
Originally posted by ginjaninja88 View Post
Hey im looking for people who need or want to help out get the demolition kills trophy in battlefield bad company 2.
If interested either reply here or add me on psn and we can arrange suitable times for the boosting session.

I don't have school tomorrow for 5 days. So we can boost in these days though. I always go first, tell me when you want.
04-20-2011, 11:21 AM #4
ginjaninja88
Little One
Originally posted by Adidascool View Post
I don't have school tomorrow for 5 days. So we can boost in these days though. I always go first, tell me when you want.

Ok sounds good for times but why do you go first always?
04-20-2011, 11:58 AM #5
Adidascool
1000 Rep! Happy
Ok sounds good for times but why do you go first always?

I don't want to get scammed. I'm always first in all deals.. not just you. Awesome face
04-20-2011, 12:13 PM #6
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
I don't want to get scammed. I'm always first in all deals.. not just you. Awesome face

Ginja .. you can use my turn as well since I don't need any trophies or demo kills.

I'll help with anything on BFBC2 except those goddamn Huey kills. That was a royal pain in the ass.
04-20-2011, 12:40 PM #7
I wanna do it Smile add me M--V--P also can I get those 5 kills?on a friend for the et tu brute?
04-20-2011, 01:28 PM #8
ginjaninja88
Little One

your not going to get scammed as its a boosting session and secondly most of the people boosting are high on the trustworthy list
04-20-2011, 08:41 PM #9
Pho
BasedGod
Hey im looking for people who need or want to help out get the demolition kills trophy in battlefield bad company 2.

that trophy you dont really need boosting for if you want to do it legit it will just take 3-5 days... just play RUSH on cold war use assault class with extra c4 and extra explosive..:dumb:
04-20-2011, 09:25 PM #10
Originally posted by Pho View Post
that trophy you dont really need boosting for if you want to do it legit it will just take 3-5 days... just play RUSH on cold war use assault class with extra c4 and extra explosive..:dumb:

Yeah but boosting is faster Happy we just need people.

The following user thanked IcyDose for this useful post:

ginjaninja88

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo