04-24-2011, 12:11 AM #1
Adidascool
1000 Rep! Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I search someone that can do one game on meh account in Crysis 2 for the Dedication (6 months) trophy. Smile
04-24-2011, 12:35 AM #2
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Adidascool View Post
I search someone that can do one game on meh account in Crysis 2 for the Dedication (6 months) trophy. Smile

You have to wait for that bro same thing with me i got it for the 360 but now we must waityou cant achieve this right now.
04-24-2011, 12:46 AM #3
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
I search someone that can do one game on meh account in Crysis 2 for the Dedication (6 months) trophy. Smile

I will do when the time comes, but when did you first play online?
04-24-2011, 12:55 AM #4
Adidascool
1000 Rep! Happy
Originally posted by GUESTYYY View Post
I will do when the time comes, but when did you first play online?

I mean just play one game online.
04-24-2011, 12:59 AM #5
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
I mean just play one game online.

You need to go online first in order to get this though. I was wondering when you first went online.

The following user thanked GUESTYYY for this useful post:

ShadowSoldier36
04-24-2011, 11:51 AM #6
Adidascool
1000 Rep! Happy
Originally posted by GUESTYYY View Post
You need to go online first in order to get this though. I was wondering when you first went online.

I don't have this game. I just wanted that someone made a game on meh account, 6 months later, I'll buy it. :mad:
04-24-2011, 12:17 PM #7
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
I don't have this game. I just wanted that someone made a game on meh account, 6 months later, I'll buy it. :mad:

Ah, I see. I can do that for you when I can access PSN again.

The following user thanked GUESTYYY for this useful post:

Adidascool
04-24-2011, 04:00 PM #8
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Problem is, is it server based or console based? yes the 6 months time is based no server time, but for example Resident Evil 5, the versus 30 wins, the wins are recorded on the console which is retarded, what if this game is the same, what if it records your first online game onto the console, and then 6 months later just accesses your game data, that would suck, but it might be the case. :s

The following user thanked ForeverBailey for this useful post:

DaHansi

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo