07-22-2011, 05:06 AM #1
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are games I am really wanting to be completed:
Mafia 2 DLC

Magic Orbz DLC

Test Yourself

Mirrors Edge DLC

NBA 2K11

Crash Commando (All trophies)

Little Big Planet 1 DLC trophies

Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 DLC trophies

Modern Warfare 3 DLC trophies

Unreal Tournament 3

Alien Breed 1, 2, and 3

Red Dead Redemption DLC

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Hard Difficulty to unlock the plat)

Uncharted 3 DLC

Uncharted 2 DLC

LBP 2 DLC Pack #3 (In progress)

Mass Effect 3 DLC

Dead Space Extraction

RAGE Dlc trophies

Sam and Max Epidsode 1

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

Bioshock 2 DLC (missing 3 DLC trophies)

Madden NFL 2010

Soldner-X-Himmelssturmer (need 3 trophies)

Quantum of Solace

Methods of Payment:

• Paypal
  • USA PSN Cards (preferred to use if CFW is used)
  • vBux
  • Trades (Plat-4-Plat)
  • iTunes cards (USA)

Check my psnprofile to see what I need to have completed:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Gotham_Shadow ; 01-26-2013 at 04:48 PM.
07-29-2011, 03:48 AM #20
Gotham_Shadow
List has been updated Smile
07-29-2011, 09:46 PM #21
trophy lover
Gym leader
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
List has been updated Smile

i want to do zombie apocolypse for you, if you have a save for it.
07-30-2011, 06:53 AM #22
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by trophy
i want to do zombie apocolypse for you, if you have a save for it.

I'll have to go through the game again to unlock that mode. It was one of the 8 games that I had saves for that didn't backup properly before my HDD crashed awhile back :(

---------- Post added 07-30-2011 at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-29-2011 at 11:14 PM ----------

Updated list of what I can offer in a plat-4-plat trade.
08-11-2011, 03:44 AM #23
Gotham_Shadow
I am organizing a boosting session on Wipeout HD this Saturday (August 13th) to obtain the "Bling Brigade" trophy. Is anyone interested in joining?
08-12-2011, 07:29 PM #24
Gotham_Shadow
Updated the list. Looks like I need someone to do the Zombie Apocalypse trophy as "trophy lover" recently scammed me. He got a free plat and I got nothing.
08-13-2011, 05:02 AM #25
Gotham_Shadow
Added 2 more games to the list:
1. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
2. Limbo
08-13-2011, 05:53 AM #26
daj0k3r
Dam losers
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but you won't be able to do online trophies for Madden 10. The servers were closed down for that game as of 11 August, which was Thursday. For NBA 2K11, there's a trophy called Another Day, Another Win which you need to be online as well. That's the trophy in which you need to play 5 real game matchups on the exact day. The season is over right now obviously. So if you don't have that trophy already, then you won't be able to get the platinum on that game as of right now.
08-13-2011, 06:36 AM #27
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but you won't be able to do online trophies for Madden 10. The servers were closed down for that game as of 11 August, which was Thursday. For NBA 2K11, there's a trophy called Another Day, Another Win which you need to be online as well. That's the trophy in which you need to play 5 real game matchups on the exact day. The season is over right now obviously. So if you don't have that trophy already, then you won't be able to get the platinum on that game as of right now.

Thanks for the info mate. I REALLY, REALLY hate online trophies at this point. Wipeout HD is just p*ssing me off trying to get the Bling Brigade trophy. Now those online trophies are unattainable. I wish they would just get rid of the entire online aspect to gaming as it ALWAYS sucks for EVERY game. Luckily, I have some offline trophies I need completed for those games. I know I'll never have a "perfect" account, but I'd love to raise my overall percentages as according to YGC says I am at 77.8% of all trophies at this point.
08-13-2011, 07:28 AM #28
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Thanks for the info mate. I REALLY, REALLY hate online trophies at this point. Wipeout HD is just p*ssing me off trying to get the Bling Brigade trophy. Now those online trophies are unattainable. I wish they would just get rid of the entire online aspect to gaming as it ALWAYS sucks for EVERY game. Luckily, I have some offline trophies I need completed for those games. I know I'll never have a "perfect" account, but I'd love to raise my overall percentages as according to YGC says I am at 77.8% of all trophies at this point.

Yeah, a lot of people hate online trophies (well trophy hunters anyway). I tend to disagree with the online aspect. I'm willing to bet the vast majority of folks don't really care for trophies all of that much. They play nothing but stuff like CoD or something like that. Or when folks complain about something like 10K kills. It's really not that much, if you think about it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo