08-03-2012, 06:49 AM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU i have made this thread as i need your help Smile

I need any game that i haven't platinumed completed (preferably 100%) so here is my trophy card have a look & see what you can do for me no timewasters plz thanx ngu here is my trophy card :y:

I can pay via paypal Smile
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 08-18-2013 at 08:18 PM.

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

Mario9415
08-09-2012, 04:25 PM #11
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
just a friendly reminder Smile
08-10-2012, 09:26 AM #12
shalzi
Banned
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
Hi NGU i have made this thread as i need your help Smile

I need any game that i haven't platinumed completed (preferably 100%) so here is my trophy card have a look & see what you can do for me no timewasters plz thanx ngu here is my trophy card :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

can finish urs black ops zombies m8 pm me
08-11-2012, 05:43 AM #13
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
he sells it for $30

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

pm'd you :y:

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

pm me the prices please Smile

i can do quite a few of the ones on your list but i was wondering if you can pay with us psn cards?
08-11-2012, 06:03 AM #14
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
i can do quite a few of the ones on your list but i was wondering if you can pay with us psn cards?

well the only way i can pay with us psn cards as if i am to buy them from someone off here as ive bought them in the past from various online stores but i do not buy them no more as they can charge up to $30 for a $20 us psn card :( so the answer to your question is yes if i can get any

pm me the prices Smile how much for dj hero 1 i want that one finishing off :y: (plus others lol)
08-11-2012, 06:12 AM #15
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
well the only way i can pay with us psn cards as if i am to buy them from someone off here as ive bought them in the past from various online stores but i do not buy them no more as they can charge up to $30 for a $20 us psn card :( so the answer to your question is yes if i can get any

pm me the prices Smile how much for dj hero 1 i want that one finishing off :y: (plus others lol)

lol you need like all trophies 40$ psn there someone selling 2x 20$ for 15 each.

08-11-2012, 07:32 AM #16
Dean
Can’t trickshot me!

I can platinum God of War: Ghost of Sparta for you. Just PM me. :y:
Last edited by Dean ; 08-11-2012 at 07:48 AM.
08-12-2012, 06:50 PM #17
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Freak69 View Post
I can platinum God of War: Ghost of Sparta for you. Just PM me. :y:

i have got it thanx Smile
08-14-2012, 09:37 AM #18
NasrullerT
Do a barrel roll!
I can do Bad Company 2 for you, all the trophies. I'll pm you for details.
09-03-2012, 02:29 AM #19
Dean
Can’t trickshot me!

I can do Metal Gear Solid 4 for you. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo