06-12-2013, 06:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ubisoft revealed a new Tom Clancy game at E3, it's not like any Tom Clancy game we've seen before. It's an open world multiplayer game that tests your survival and planning skills. I've watched the E3 gameplay at least 20 times, graphics look amazing, game looks superb in general. Super excited for it, anyone gonna pick this game up when it release after the new consoles? ^^

A clearly super excited fan on youtube has listed a lot of stuff he's noticed just from this gameplay.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

Justin
06-25-2013, 03:49 PM #11
Dan
I'm a god.
I really like the looks of this game, I can't wait for its release.
06-29-2013, 06:06 PM #12
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Sheldon
Ubisoft revealed a new Tom Clancy game at E3, it's not like any Tom Clancy game we've seen before. It's an open world multiplayer game that tests your survival and planning skills. I've watched the E3 gameplay at least 20 times, graphics look amazing, game looks superb in general. Super excited for it, anyone gonna pick this game up when it release after the new consoles? ^^

A clearly super excited fan on youtube has listed a lot of stuff he's noticed just from this gameplay.

just one question the people talking arent what you will here is it? its just the people playing amirite? lol
06-29-2013, 07:59 PM #13
Originally posted by CorruptModder
just one question the people talking arent what you will here is it? its just the people playing amirite? lol

Yeah that's just people talking on the mic :p

The following user thanked Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

Rick
06-30-2013, 03:42 PM #14
iZigg
Banned
This may help you guys better understand the multiplayer/clan side of the game.

The following user thanked iZigg for this useful post:

Sheldon Cooper
07-29-2013, 05:50 PM #15
RoyalShady
Hacking Is Good !
I want this game on PC so bad hahaha :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo