05-12-2014, 01:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, welcome to this thread in first place.. ^^
This is about the new Call of Duty®, what do you think of it? let me know.. ^^

So, well.. Like you could see, the new Call of Duty is coming out soon, and what do you think of it?..
People say there's a holy ton of confirmed items already, but what do you think of it? and do you think you'll enjoy it more then you did at Call of Duty® - Ghosts?..
Also, this is another Treyarch game, but I haven't noticed anything like zombies, aliens, or anything like that.. What do you think of that?.. The trailer look'd pretty sick in my eyes! But ofcourse, the only reason why I play Call of Duty® is because of the gamemode Nazi Zombies and Extincion.. How about you? and what do you really hope Treyarch will add to make it more enjoyable for you? and how about servers?! Let me know, and if you have more information about it post it down here!

You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf.

The following user thanked Helper for this useful post:

05-14-2014, 07:44 AM #11
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by xPiracyModZx View Post
cant wait to hack it Smile

Hope it's out on XBOX 360 and the PS3.
05-14-2014, 08:30 PM #12
Shane
Banned
Originally posted by ShaolinKunFu View Post
Hello, welcome to this thread in first place.. ^^
This is about the new Call of Duty®, what do you think of it? let me know.. ^^

So, well.. Like you could see, the new Call of Duty is coming out soon, and what do you think of it?..
People say there's a holy ton of confirmed items already, but what do you think of it? and do you think you'll enjoy it more then you did at Call of Duty® - Ghosts?..
Also, this is another Treyarch game, but I haven't noticed anything like zombies, aliens, or anything like that.. What do you think of that?.. The trailer look'd pretty sick in my eyes! But ofcourse, the only reason why I play Call of Duty® is because of the gamemode Nazi Zombies and Extincion.. How about you? and what do you really hope Treyarch will add to make it more enjoyable for you? and how about servers?! Let me know, and if you have more information about it post it down here!

You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf.

I really hope it's a lot better than Ghosts. That game was the biggest let down in COD history. I want the MW series back in this game. I enjoy the Spec Ops mode how you and you're friends play and I enjoyed the MW storyline. Black Ops 2 was also good. I've seen the trailer and it looks good. Just hope the Exo Suit isn't just for one mission

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo