Post: The Big "I'm Out Of Inspiration For New Mods" Brainstorm Thread !
07-04-2011, 02:08 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay, since everyone is always editing the same stuff etc, i'd like to get some ideas from the ppl who actually use the patches/mods..

So i'm asking the community: what would you like to see in new patches? (keep it realistic, don't ask for crazy shit)

Anyone who has an idea (or something that could be worked out to an idea), post it here, so we (the ppl who code) can see what's doable & what not Smile

what's okay to post:
Custom Game Modes
Cool things to do to players
etc....
Last edited by Karoolus ; 07-04-2011 at 02:22 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Solo., thatbrat
11-25-2011, 07:06 PM #137
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
okay, since everyone is always editing the same stuff etc, i'd like to get some ideas from the ppl who actually use the patches/mods..

So i'm asking the community: what would you like to see in new patches? (keep it realistic, don't ask for crazy shit)

Anyone who has an idea (or something that could be worked out to an idea), post it here, so we (the ppl who code) can see what's doable & what not Smile

what's okay to post:
Custom Game Modes
Cool things to do to players
etc....

A Dual Menu, As In There is A Main One (On Left) On The Other Side There's Another One That Says Lobby Info When Your In The Main Menu, Then When You Go Into A Submenu The Mod Menu text Goes To The Right Then The Lobby Info Goes To Left, Or SUmthing Like That, Ill Put A Video:

You must login or register to view this content.!
11-25-2011, 07:13 PM #138
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
A Dual Menu, As In There is A Main One (On Left) On The Other Side There's Another One That Says Lobby Info When Your In The Main Menu, Then When You Go Into A Submenu The Mod Menu text Goes To The Right Then The Lobby Info Goes To Left, Or SUmthing Like That, Ill Put A Video:

That Looked Sick But it would probably lag
11-25-2011, 07:14 PM #139

That looked sick but it would probably lagAwesome face
11-25-2011, 08:43 PM #140

That looked sick but it would probably lagAwesome face
11-25-2011, 09:13 PM #141
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
TheFallen and Karoolus.. If you want, contact me. I would be interested in helping code some of this. i also need help in figuring a few things out in the game. BTW Karoolus, why you never on AIM.

Oh and add me on PSN I got a second PS3 Smile. PSN: pcfreak1030
11-27-2011, 10:33 PM #142
hockeyowns15
Hi my name is Tym
NOOOOO dont do a stat editor for Zombies im still fairly high on all the zombie maps and im even top page on Verruckt i prefer to keep tht even tho the game is dead
11-28-2011, 06:21 PM #143
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Border Patrol.....
12-15-2011, 12:30 AM #144
a level 1 derank and a ban system to stop players from joining your lobby
12-15-2011, 07:06 PM #145
I don't know it's possible to make a modded savegame for W@W zombies on the PS3 not on the xbox? i mean with no-clip, godmode etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo