Post: The Big "I'm Out Of Inspiration For New Mods" Brainstorm Thread !
07-04-2011, 02:08 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay, since everyone is always editing the same stuff etc, i'd like to get some ideas from the ppl who actually use the patches/mods..

So i'm asking the community: what would you like to see in new patches? (keep it realistic, don't ask for crazy shit)

Anyone who has an idea (or something that could be worked out to an idea), post it here, so we (the ppl who code) can see what's doable & what not Smile

what's okay to post:
Custom Game Modes
Cool things to do to players
etc....
Last edited by Karoolus ; 07-04-2011 at 02:22 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Solo., thatbrat
07-04-2011, 06:38 PM #20
jmantalent
Save Point
Man I Wanna Get Your Mods But I cant How Can I Jailbreak 3.66 Or Downgrade SO I Can

The following user groaned jmantalent for this awful post:

SAMCRO
07-04-2011, 06:45 PM #21
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
in multiplayer, raining spheres, you can make a person continuously die and now be able to back out, shoot artillery from your gun, hide and seek (that fits into a mod menu patch), and if you hold R2 you throw grenades REALLY fast continuously like a gun :p

i already did hide and seek! for MP
07-04-2011, 06:55 PM #22
Originally posted by D34TH View Post

ya, but you didn't release it in a patch, and that's what i would like

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by D34TH View Post

But you're right... it's already made, so i took it out
07-04-2011, 06:56 PM #23
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
ya, but you didn't release it in a patch, and that's what i would like

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

But you're right... it's already made, so i took it out

all you have to do is add it to the menu as an option. thats for you guys to add. i just gave the code for people to use
07-04-2011, 08:15 PM #24
ReJeKTz-
No Usb Plugger Inners Smile
maybe for the lunar lander, u could control where it is going like the 1.11 mw2 patch flyable bunkers Smile
07-04-2011, 10:20 PM #25
moah9998
I am error
is it possible to make a skybase in the mp? and only vip people can use and get up to it!
07-04-2011, 11:53 PM #26
karoolus you could make the kills and wins deaths and score mod menu and like toggle wat u want by picking the numbers like in mw2 tree patch ?
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
okay, since everyone is always editing the same stuff etc, i'd like to get some ideas from the ppl who actually use the patches/mods..

So i'm asking the community: what would you like to see in new patches? (keep it realistic, don't ask for crazy shit)

Anyone who has an idea (or something that could be worked out to an idea), post it here, so we (the ppl who code) can see what's doable & what not Smile

what's okay to post:
Custom Game Modes
Cool things to do to players
etc....
07-05-2011, 01:13 AM #27
XDev
Banned
here's my ideas
for zombies..

a zombie cjharacter tht u can look like a zombie!
zombies tht u can controll. perhapse even zombies tht kill zombies?
dogs tht don't move or bit
a dogs ball mode
flamethrower tht has no reload limits
more skybases!!
bunkers! tht zombies can't gt in and u can open n close doors!
shoot guns? haha
rapid mines!
unlimited monkeys!
better aimbot

those r just sum of my ideas pls. quote me back if any of these ur willing to try nd or are possible thx
07-05-2011, 01:42 AM #28
gangsta-
Pokemon Trainer
What about some sort of zombie that can chase players. Just use a different model like your character's model maybe.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo