02-11-2012, 12:07 PM #1
xRaW
xI2aW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Another Preview yes im sorry :p. Ive remade my entire patch from scratch with a new menu base

Video back up now

Well its a short thread but ill b updating with the download soon. I am still missing the all player menu, game modes. Ive removed map menu because it dont work. Ive removed vision menu because that just sucks and some other stuff has been removed that isnt compatibal with the menu base.
Last edited by xRaW ; 02-11-2012 at 12:49 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xRaW for this useful post:

I Need $, ljjp
02-11-2012, 12:45 PM #2
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
Another Preview yes im sorry :p. Ive remade my entire patch from scratch with a new menu base

Well its a short thread but ill b updating with the download soon

Vid removed?
02-11-2012, 12:53 PM #3
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Another Preview yes im sorry :p. Ive remade my entire patch from scratch with a new menu base

Video back up now

Well its a short thread but ill b updating with the download soon. I am still missing the all player menu, game modes. Ive removed map menu because it dont work. Ive removed vision menu because that just sucks and some other stuff has been removed that isnt compatibal with the menu base.

nice video keep up with this sexy patch bro
02-11-2012, 12:55 PM #4
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T

Video back up now

Looks boreing not trying to hate but i wouldn't use this menu even if i could (dont have a jb ps3 anymore) your old base was way better with like the red shader outline and everything this is just a rectangle with word! Winky Winky
02-11-2012, 12:57 PM #5
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Looks boreing not trying to hate but i wouldn't use this menu even if i could (dont have a jb ps3 anymore) your old base was way better with like the red shader outline and everything this is just a rectangle with word! Winky Winky

yeah i havent done the look yet give me time ahhahaha. I know what you mean i will put the look back to what it was after all the mods are done. no point doing it now lol

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
02-11-2012, 01:51 PM #6
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Nice menu base Winky Winky so whats not compatible lol.
02-12-2012, 08:56 AM #7
3HUNNA
Splicer
I don't care for the other visions but can you put chrome vision in there somewhere?
02-12-2012, 11:49 AM #8
Must I have a jailbroken ps3 to have this patch???????
02-12-2012, 11:51 AM #9
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by henerz999 View Post
Must I have a jailbroken ps3 to have this patch???????

Yes and if you want to host online you will need 2 PS3's.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo