02-14-2012, 08:29 PM #1
Kearney158
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, before you say it, this is a noobish question but anyway....

I'm writing a patch using IVI40A3Fusionz's menu base (thanks IVI40A3Fusionz btw :P) and to open the menu you press R2 or it opens on FragButtonPressed() ...what do I replace this with if I want it to open when I press L2????

Thanks for any help

Also some menu's set freezecontrols(true) when the menu opens, what would I do if I wanted the R1 button to be frozen but all the others to still work while menu is open?

Thanks again
02-14-2012, 08:50 PM #2
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by Kearney158 View Post
Yes, before you say it, this is a noobish question but anyway....

I'm writing a patch using IVI40A3Fusionz's menu base (thanks IVI40A3Fusionz btw :P) and to open the menu you press R2 or it opens on FragButtonPressed() ...what do I replace this with if I want it to open when I press L2????

Thanks for any help

Also some menu's set freezecontrols(true) when the menu opens, what would I do if I wanted the R1 button to be frozen but all the others to still work while menu is open?

Thanks again

swap,
    if(self FragButtonPressed())

with,
    if(self SecondaryOffHandButtonPressed())

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Kearney158
02-14-2012, 09:00 PM #3
Kearney158
Bounty hunter
Thanks IVI40A3Fusionz, now can anyone help me with this part?
Originally posted by Kearney158 View Post

UPDATE.... I was also wondering how to turn off the warning msg "No Special Grenades Remaining" when the menu is open
Last edited by Kearney158 ; 02-14-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo