02-13-2014, 07:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well here it is everyone, i'd like to thank all of the people who subscribed to get this patch released and also all of the people who were subbed before!

Download Link

PS3 - You must login or register to view this content.

PC - You must login or register to view this content.

Xbox - You must login or register to view this content.

^ Thanks to Mikeeeyy for xbox common.ff ^

Thanks everybody and i hope you enjoy this patch! Smile
Last edited by xMasterModzx ; 02-19-2014 at 10:45 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to xMasterModzx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ▶DaOriginal209◀, AndresKid, Azula, BeeMovie, codybenti, Gummy101, HosterModz_, Hypton-, ImManga, Kush Friendly, Mango_Knife, OmegleModz, puffindaherb, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, SlowGrind, SnaY, Synergy
02-15-2014, 08:42 PM #20
Oh ok thx
02-15-2014, 09:54 PM #21
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
if u guys wanna edit it, google cod4 and cod5 ps3 .ff viewer. Also right click on the patch.ff and click properties and uncheck read only. Their u go :P
02-15-2014, 10:24 PM #22
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
if u guys wanna edit it, google cod4 and cod5 ps3 .ff viewer. Also right click on the patch.ff and click properties and uncheck read only. Their u go :P

Oh yeah no, thanks a lot. Really
02-16-2014, 12:19 AM #23
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
ok bruv I understand they shouldn't of done that I was just saying :p
02-16-2014, 04:19 AM #24
Gemi
Little One

That's kind of a dick move, no?
He posted before that he didn't want people editing it due to the fact that in his v2 they edited and gave no credit.
Don't be a dick.
02-17-2014, 01:16 AM #25
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Gemi View Post
That's kind of a dick move, no?
He posted before that he didn't want people editing it due to the fact that in his v2 they edited and gave no credit.
Don't be a dick.

Oh poor baby, cry for me ... wah wahhhhhhhhhhh

Lmao, butthurt much? xD

Anyways, this entire menu is a edit of physics and flex so yeah haha. Besides who doesn't want to expand menus these days, this guy didn't even use all the GSC's and a-lot of stuff was taken from se7seins, Even the menu base is from phoniex v5. Physics and flex v2 way better then this.
02-17-2014, 03:25 PM #26
Gemi
Little One

Lmao, butthurt much? xD

Anyways, this entire menu is a edit of physics and flex so yeah haha. Besides who doesn't want to expand menus these days, this guy didn't even use all the GSC's and a-lot of stuff was taken from se7seins, Even the menu base is from phoniex v5. Physics and flex v2 way better then this.

Then use that and stop whining about things you don't like about this menu, and go use that one. lol you clearly don't care for this menu so I don't understand why you need to come on here and cause unnecessary drama.
02-17-2014, 05:11 PM #27
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Gemi View Post
Then use that and stop whining about things you don't like about this menu, and go use that one. lol you clearly don't care for this menu so I don't understand why you need to come on here and cause unnecessary drama.

Then don't reply to my comments, derp.
02-17-2014, 11:21 PM #28

Lmao, butthurt much? xD

Firstly you have no idea how i code my menus, I didn't use a menu base and it sure as hell isn't the base from phoenix v5, that menu is shit. So what if i didn't use all the GSC's? The way that the menu is you can't fit more options unless you make more pages which is not that great. Yeah physics n flex v2 is good i'm not gonna lie, but if you think it's so awesome please get off of my thread and go use that menu and stop criticizing my stuff.

Thanks

- Your pal, xMasterModzx

The following user thanked xMasterModzx for this useful post:

Gemi

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo