11-24-2015, 01:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Menu Was Created By Me and FlyLessLobbies. and a special thanks to CF4_Modder.

Proof:

Theres a new skybase u guys havent seen before on ps3 Thanks to Berry for his skybase code <3

Blus Backup: You must login or register to view this content.
01-28-2016, 04:22 PM #20
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MrMoan View Post
But you have time to look for a backup install the backup and think your hotshit and also have the time to come back and wine to me damn

I guess I do. 👍🏼
02-05-2016, 03:37 PM #21
You Wot M8?
Save Point
Originally posted by TBMRecoveries View Post
Everyone can get a Cfw tho only not all the people want to put money or time in it, I have all the respect for Cfw Users but I dont have the time to Jailbreak or even play that much.

You need to stop worrying about other people and stfu and mind your own business.... STOP worrying what other people are doing and carrying on with your own life pathetic fgt!
02-09-2016, 07:22 AM #22
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by You
You need to stop worrying about other people and stfu and mind your own business.... STOP worrying what other people are doing and carrying on with your own life pathetic fgt!

Lol Mind your own business you little ***g.
07-23-2016, 05:29 AM #23
kys backup ****** you fuckers are the reason us real modders don't play old cods anymore because you little squeaking noobie cunts ruined them!!! go grab a rope and hang your self skid you're not a modder until you get a jailbreak and code real stuff like GSC C+ C# etc until then you're a wannabe modder
07-23-2016, 09:16 AM #24
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ModzInHD View Post
This Menu Was Created By Me and FlyLessLobbies. and a special thanks to CF4_Modder.

Proof:

Theres a new skybase u guys havent seen before on ps3 Thanks to Berry for his skybase code <3

Blus Backup: You must login or register to view this content.

you could have just edited p'n'f v3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo