05-26-2013, 07:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello i know how to install custom maps for cod waw but my isue is it is taking too much space on my c drive and wish to put them on my d drive is there anyone that knows how to do this.
06-15-2013, 08:28 PM #2
Well, delete shit you dont need, and then that helps!
Originally posted by another user
taking too much space on my c drive and wish to put them on my d drive is there anyone that knows how to do this.
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.
06-16-2013, 01:58 PM #3
Faster TheBass
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by aaronhicklin View Post
hello i know how to install custom maps for cod waw but my isue is it is taking too much space on my c drive and wish to put them on my d drive is there anyone that knows how to do this.

you either delete the shit you got on ur c drive, or completely install the game directory to the d drive, simple!

glhf Smile
06-17-2013, 06:53 AM #4
Very nice <33
06-17-2013, 01:22 PM #5
Originally posted by Faster
you either delete the shit you got on ur c drive, or completely install the game directory to the d drive, simple!

glhf Smile

it is installed on my d drive but the custom maps for sum reason only work at my computers user name then appdata then local Activision codwaw then the custom maps are in a folder called mods i have tryed just moving it where it is installed where cod waw is on my d drive but it did not work
06-17-2013, 01:44 PM #6
Faster TheBass
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by aaronhicklin View Post
it is installed on my d drive but the custom maps for sum reason only work at my computers user name then appdata then local Activision codwaw then the custom maps are in a folder called mods i have tryed just moving it where it is installed where cod waw is on my d drive but it did not work

sorry then i don't think you can do anything about that then......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo