03-30-2011, 09:32 PM #1
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This tutorial will show you how to hack Xbox 360 gamerscore using the Xbox 360 Profile Tool. Be aware, there is always a possibility that you will get banned if caught. Be smart, don't unlock a ton of online achievements offline.

What you will need:

•Data Migration Kit (free) (or XSATA/ X-Port/ Transfer Cable)

•Xbox Profile Editor (WORKS WITH ALL DASHBOARD UPDATES) :
You must login or register to view this content.

•Xplorer360 :

•NET Framwork 3.5 SP1 (If you don't already have it) :

How to do it:

1.Connect your HDD to your computer using your Data Migration Kit

2.Open up "Xplorer360"

3.Click "Drive> Open> Harddrive or Memcard"

4.Navigate to "Partition 3> Content> [Your Gamertag ID]> FFFE07D1.

5.Right click on your profile and click "Extract". Yours probably won't be as big as mine (19MB), but they always start with an "E". If you are having trouble finding your profile, delete old profiles from your 360 that you don't use

6.Save your profile to your desktop or anywhere you'd like. Leave "Xplorer360" open.

7.Open up "Xbox 360 Profile Editor"

8.Click "File> Open" and select your profile that you just saved.

9.Now you should see a screen after it loads your profile.

10.Now using the scroll bar on the left side, select a game that you want all 1000 Gamerscore in. I'll be using "Blue Dragon", because it doesn't have any online achievements, therefore decreasing my risk of being banned.

11.Click the "Online" or "Offline" box, and then click "Set" to unlock achievements individually. Click "Unlock All" to unlock all the achievements for that game. Note that for online achievements, you can select the time it was unlocked. This can be used to make it look more legit.

12.Do this with all the other games you want. I'm warning you again, don't get too excited and overdo it. Before you continue, remember that you could possibly get banned. Don't do too much at one time.

13.After you've unlocked all the games you want, click "File> Save"

14.Now go back to Xplorer360. You should still have the window open, like I said earlier.

15.Now click "Edit> Insert File". Select your profile that you just edited. Click "Yes" when it asks if you want to overwrite.

Now your done just plug your hard drive back in and check to see if it worked Happy

Thanks Guys and I hoped I helped a few people Happy Claps

The following 2 users say thank you to AppleTechKid for this useful post:

Xanadu, zedman
04-01-2011, 06:31 AM #2
you need to rehash and resign

The following 2 users say thank you to zPeRFeKTx for this useful post:

MARY JANE, shelim786
04-07-2011, 09:03 PM #3
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
This tutorial will show you how to hack Xbox 360 gamerscore using the Xbox 360 Profile Tool. Be aware, there is always a possibility that you will get banned if caught. Be smart, don't unlock a ton of online achievements offline.

What you will need:

•Data Migration Kit (free) (or XSATA/ X-Port/ Transfer Cable)

•Xbox Profile Editor (WORKS WITH ALL DASHBOARD UPDATES) :

•Xplorer360 :

•NET Framwork 3.5 SP1 (If you don't already have it) :

How to do it:

1.Connect your HDD to your computer using your Data Migration Kit

2.Open up "Xplorer360"

3.Click "Drive> Open> Harddrive or Memcard"

4.Navigate to "Partition 3> Content> [Your Gamertag ID]> FFFE07D1.

5.Right click on your profile and click "Extract". Yours probably won't be as big as mine (19MB), but they always start with an "E". If you are having trouble finding your profile, delete old profiles from your 360 that you don't use

6.Save your profile to your desktop or anywhere you'd like. Leave "Xplorer360" open.

7.Open up "Xbox 360 Profile Editor"

8.Click "File> Open" and select your profile that you just saved.

9.Now you should see a screen after it loads your profile.

10.Now using the scroll bar on the left side, select a game that you want all 1000 Gamerscore in. I'll be using "Blue Dragon", because it doesn't have any online achievements, therefore decreasing my risk of being banned.

11.Click the "Online" or "Offline" box, and then click "Set" to unlock achievements individually. Click "Unlock All" to unlock all the achievements for that game. Note that for online achievements, you can select the time it was unlocked. This can be used to make it look more legit.

12.Do this with all the other games you want. I'm warning you again, don't get too excited and overdo it. Before you continue, remember that you could possibly get banned. Don't do too much at one time.

13.After you've unlocked all the games you want, click "File> Save"

14.Now go back to Xplorer360. You should still have the window open, like I said earlier.

15.Now click "Edit> Insert File". Select your profile that you just edited. Click "Yes" when it asks if you want to overwrite.

Now your done just plug your hard drive back in and check to see if it worked Happy

Thanks Guys and I hoped I helped a few people Happy Claps

Will this work if I have a USB?
04-08-2011, 07:24 PM #4
Originally posted by FrusTraTioNz
Will this work if I have a USB?

google something called 'modio'
04-08-2011, 07:45 PM #5
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by shelim786 View Post
google something called 'modio'

was that sarcasm

anyway your gamerscore will probs be reset within a week depending on how high your gamerscore is
04-08-2011, 08:20 PM #6
simozh
Save Point
Originally posted by KatyPerry View Post
was that sarcasm

anyway your gamerscore will probs be reset within a week depending on how high your gamerscore is

mine is like 7k and it's all good for now
04-08-2011, 08:25 PM #7
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by simozh View Post
mine is like 7k and it's all good for now

as long as nobody reports you or you do something really bad like go above lets say 20K then maybe you could get banned
04-08-2011, 08:28 PM #8
simozh
Save Point
as long as nobody reports you or you do something really bad like go above lets say 20K then maybe you could get banned

well so far no one has , and i don't like boost all my achievements at once , i do one game, and check you know, make the MP achievements unlocked online, the others , which can be unlocked offline take less time
04-08-2011, 09:23 PM #9
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
This has been out forever, and there's a ton of easy ways to do it. Also, you won't get banned, I modded mine around 7 or 8 months ago and I've yet to have any trouble.
04-09-2011, 12:14 AM #10
was that sarcasm

not it wasnt. i did myn with that.. i got my gamerscore reset lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo