Post: Best Tut: Get Any DLC that You Want for Free!! (Unlimited)
05-23-2012, 12:59 AM #1
RuskiYT
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Other shtuff are in the description, feel free to like, comment, and
subscribe!! Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to RuskiYT for this useful post:

JewBagel, kryptx1, Press ►, TehLynch
01-11-2013, 09:02 PM #29
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Cxnception View Post
Sweet thanks bro got minecraft for free Smile

You did not get Minecraft for free using this method... This method only worked because any content you can get with it was purchased as part of something, for example: If you purchase a season pass for a game (MW3 in this case) when the DLC becomes available it gives you the download for the content at a price of "Free" since you have already purchased it via the season pass. So when another account see's the content on the download history it is recognised as the season pass dlc download and therefore the price is "Free" when 're downloading' it.

Minecraft is not available for a "Free" download in any way so when you try getting it with that method it would show up to 're download' it at the original price being 1600 MSP's.

#Busted

Originally posted by Snapr View Post
Not sure if it still works, I'm pretty sure they had patched this the last time I tried. If not, then I'll probably just get MineCraft and Trials Evolution.

The only downside is that you have to sign onto the modded account first, EVERY TIME, and it's really a pain in the ass. Probably just have to buy the games eventually, but for now, I'll put up with it.

Thanks @OP, even though I knew it years ago. Still reminded me of it though, so props to you. ^^

You are thinking of just regular downloading the games to your hard drive from a account that already has the content. Using the method in the OP it transfers the content to your account and therefore giving you the content licence for the game/dlc so you wouldn't need to sign into the other account ever as the content belongs to your account.

Also you cant get paid content using this method read the above reply, but either way it is patched now :P

Originally posted by Cyborg619 View Post
I think it's been patched.

It was patched in the Beta version of the most recent dashboard and therefore upon the new dashboards release it was patched. :(
01-13-2013, 09:31 AM #30
yeah this is called license transfer
01-15-2013, 09:18 PM #31
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
yeah this is called license transfer

No it isn't .. He never pressed licence transfer. Either way, it doesn't work now.
01-16-2013, 12:09 AM #32
Bubba Kush
Train Wreck
This was very helpful, thanks .
02-18-2013, 05:13 AM #33
BongCommander
Bounty hunter
thanks
02-18-2013, 12:21 PM #34
Shane
Banned
very good, thanks for the post but could i possiby get banned??

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Good tut, but could i get banned??
04-08-2013, 10:29 PM #35
TheAvatarNawaf
Do a barrel roll!
thank you very nice mate Smile
04-15-2013, 09:03 PM #36
Still works, dont sign out of the profile which has it, just press the home button then on other controller press the home button and go on active downloads should work ....worked for me...
04-19-2013, 08:32 AM #37
Do you need online to do this or can you do this on an offline accounts as well ??????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo