08-30-2008, 02:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5syOPUPBkeU]YouTube - Microsoft Points Generator [Working][/ame]
This Is A Xbox Live Microsoft Points Generator.

You Can Generate Tons Of Microsoft Points For Free.

I Have Used This So Many Times And Got So Many Games.

How to Do a Referral [Step By Step]
1.Sign Up at, You must login or register to view this content.
2.Choose "Referral Account"
3.Click on the "Offer" tab.
4.Click on "Most popular offers"
5.Look for "Google SEO Superviser"
6.Click "Complete"
7.Fill out all you information on the google site.
8.When u reach the next page, Buy the product for only $1.95 on credit card.
9.Purchase.
10.When you finish, wait 5 minutes and an email with the Microsoft Points Generator will be sent.
08-30-2008, 03:07 PM #2
LegenD
Proxze
I don't belive this works as a Windows Live ID has to be a Hotmail/Windows Live email.
Thus he enters an AIM account which proves it dosn't work. Also I doubt microsoft would let this happen.
08-30-2008, 03:21 PM #3
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Well, my windows ID is a Yahoo account. I don't believe it works either, but just showing that Windows isn't limited to Hotmail.
08-30-2008, 03:37 PM #4
uhh guys trust me it dont work, all it does, is freaking keylog ur pc, -.- my friend tried it, i told him not 2, but he wanted free MS points, the creators of this Generator, already got alot of accounts hacked -.-
08-30-2008, 04:25 PM #5
if it doesnt work how come i got about 40,000 microsoft points and i can even get more
08-30-2008, 04:30 PM #6
MNWild2theEnd
Do a barrel roll!
my windows live is gmail but yeah this wont work
08-30-2008, 09:02 PM #7
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
Originally posted by Abdulreda81 View Post
if it doesnt work how come i got about 40,000 microsoft points and i can even get more

ok, I want to see you get EXACTLY 122,217 points. If it really works then you should have no problem doing that simple arithmetic.
08-31-2008, 02:06 AM #8
Originally posted by elfmotat View Post
ok, I want to see you get EXACTLY 122,217 points. If it really works then you should have no problem doing that simple arithmetic.

1. W4ko in the vidoe inst him
2. He Cant Proove it because he has never done that
3. Look at the end of that link ref=5356014 Notice, hes trying to trick you guys into siging up for that thing
4. If you purchase it, he will earn even more points because you purchased it.
5. That Ps3 Site is a Scam -.-, because most of the give away sites are all B.S'es
6. MOd: Please Ban him, or close this thread, to keep noobs, like him runing the forum for others.
7. If you guys really want that microsoft generator, then look it up on youtube, there is a link in one of them that you can download it.
8.The Points he shows you and the number of game's its true because he ownz them all
9. As most of us know, some Wal-Marts, the saftey beeping system obv... dont work -.- so kids just go in , get the numbers and walk out -.- (EZ AZ THAT) He might of done that -.-
11. If you dont belive he has that much MS points or games, he might of photoshoped it cuz its ez -.-
12. IT WONT WORK PPL -.-
Last edited by NighTing ; 08-31-2008 at 02:22 AM.
08-31-2008, 05:39 AM #9
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
Originally posted by NighTing View Post
1. W4ko in the vidoe inst him
2. He Cant Proove it because he has never done that

he said he has, but i agree with you otherwise.
08-31-2008, 12:52 PM #10
LegenD
Proxze
I never new your Windows Live id doesn't have to be a hotmail account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo