Post: [BREAKING NEWS►] Modern Warfare 3 to be Co-developed by Infinity Ward!
01-22-2011, 03:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Infinity Ward to be Co-developing Modern Warfare 3, with Sledgehammer Studios as the main creator, and Raven Studios to do the campaign aspect of the game.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpqLeoQYIjw[/ame]

Article:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by +Luse ; 01-22-2011 at 08:12 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to +Luse for this useful post:

-NextGenMayhem-, AgentSexyPig, Battle Papaya, Hakon, HitMarkerHeaven, Siberian Husky, Toon_Squad, Tyler1995
03-06-2011, 05:58 PM #29
I've never even heard of Sledgehammer.
03-06-2011, 09:12 PM #30
Dark Spirits
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Luse View Post

Infinity Ward to be Co-developing Modern Warfare 3, with Sledgehammer Studios as the main creator, and Raven Studios to do the campaign aspect of the game.

Article:You must login or register to view this content.

Well, lets just hope they don't get carried away like Treyarch and ban 50,000 people for one little hack. I also think they should really not make the online multi-player to massive like Killzone 3 I think they should just leave the players wise how it is, maybe a bit faster running and better graphics (like textures, shadow's, and guns), with some bigger maps, change the story a bit and make it longer throughout the game, put zombies back in Modern Warfare, add new cool players, keep theater mode in (but no limit 30 seconds), add a "Create your own playlist" option in the game so that we don't bored of the same games online every single time, add the game-mode "War" in the online multi-player, and making the DLC's come with more maps like 20 maps or 10 other then 4 or 5, keep dive prone for quicker escapes, and i think that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 with be a better game then Call of Duty: Black Ops.
03-06-2011, 10:19 PM #31
This guy above me does have a point. If a new company is going to take over the MW title I think they should really listen to the community unlike what IW and Treyarch didnt do. And keep their ass out of the grass come release date and gain everyones respect on a wonderful job they did fixing the problems. So then it would be a Win Win situation for them and the community.

Thats my opinion though
03-06-2011, 11:06 PM #32
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
i always said No cod can live up to world at warWinky Winky
But this may just be the one :O
03-07-2011, 04:31 AM #33
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
Old new's but thanks for letting the ones that didnt know, know!
03-07-2011, 04:43 AM #34
KFC
KFC is the best
Well Hopefully The Game Doesnt End Up Like Mw2!!! Hope Infinity Ward Learns From Mw2. Mw2 Was Really Good But Then Teh Hacks Came Along. :dingding:
03-07-2011, 06:15 AM #35
They r not making mw3 its over the mw series
03-07-2011, 01:50 PM #36
Muve
Grunt
Originally posted by vMurkz View Post
Thank God <3

Modern Warfare 3 SHOULD be awesome.

Its not Infinity Ward anymore they are called Respawn Entertainment the old CEO's are the heads still, with over 30 old infinity ward employee's
03-07-2011, 08:35 PM #37
Martins59
Do a barrel roll!
1 Cod/year? HELL NO! I think i'll be hitting BF in little time!

The following user thanked Martins59 for this useful post:

Ju1cy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo