01-25-2011, 04:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Founded The vehicles.img file in Gta folder on ps3. I opend the file and all cars was cft and ctd. On computer is it wft and wtd. iv tested to Change name on the modded one. thats only give you a Unlimted Loading screen, It maby work if you don't change name but it probably it doesn't work. We need somthing to Change the format on the Files.

Msg me if you found somthing, Smile
01-25-2011, 06:05 PM #11
Originally posted by cerj View Post
ok cool. im gonna carry on messing up my PS3 haha

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

wow... well i now know that renaming the vehicles.img file on your backup just completely removes vehicles haha. fail

Haha nice Happy
01-25-2011, 08:13 PM #12
I've been working really hard on this... To get new vehicles added and some other stuff. But it's not that easy to get it to work once you go on the game.
01-25-2011, 08:39 PM #13
Originally posted by JimmyBMXz View Post
I've been working really hard on this... To get new vehicles added and some other stuff. But it's not that easy to get it to work once you go on the game.

The ****ing game Downloads a New File or i get Unlimted Load screen.
we need converter. Thats it :P ****ing Ps3 that is Cft. and not Wft-.-'
01-25-2011, 08:43 PM #14
Yeaaa, I know. But if you rename the .Wft to .Cft it should work. Correct?
01-25-2011, 08:47 PM #15
Originally posted by JimmyBMXz View Post
Yeaaa, I know. But if you rename the .Wft to .Cft it should work. Correct?

it work to replace but when you start the game it installs a New vehicles.img. and then you get infinite loading screen, I think the game reads its a wrong "Car" in vehicles.img so it installs a back to normal. :S
01-25-2011, 10:59 PM #16
dkfallen
Little One
I have already posted Information about the .Img Files, Ive been working On it for a while (My Thread is For EFLC though) But still Based around the same idea of modding the Img files.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also you will need to Modify inside the .Img file from the Ps3.
01-26-2011, 04:39 AM #17
DeAd_bLiTz
You talkin to me?
Your English goooooood :y:
01-26-2011, 06:21 AM #18
Originally posted by dkfallen View Post
I have already posted Information about the .Img Files, Ive been working On it for a while (My Thread is For EFLC though) But still Based around the same idea of modding the Img files.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also you will need to Modify inside the .Img file from the Ps3.

ok. i Did not find anything but anyways, We can go into the Ps3 .Img file. if you are using OpenIV.
And i posted about .Wft and Cft. Files Smile

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by bLiTz View Post

Thanks Smile (To short)
01-26-2011, 07:28 PM #19
mordekaiz
I am error
Originally posted by bLiTz View Post

lmao! so mean.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo