01-25-2011, 04:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Founded The vehicles.img file in Gta folder on ps3. I opend the file and all cars was cft and ctd. On computer is it wft and wtd. iv tested to Change name on the modded one. thats only give you a Unlimted Loading screen, It maby work if you don't change name but it probably it doesn't work. We need somthing to Change the format on the Files.

Msg me if you found somthing, Smile
01-25-2011, 05:06 PM #2
cerj
Little One
i dont have unlimited loading screens. it just comes up with "installing data to hard drive" and overwrites the modded .IMG file back to the standard one. if we can fool it to thinking its already on the standard .IMG when its really on a modded one i think it'll work.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Update: Editing the properties to make it read only and stuff doesn't work.
01-25-2011, 05:08 PM #3
Originally posted by cerj View Post
i dont have unlimited loading screens. it just comes up with "installing data to hard drive" and overwrites the modded .IMG file back to the standard one. if we can fool it to thinking its already on the standard .IMG when its really on a modded one i think it'll work.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Update: Editing the properties to make it read only and stuff doesn't work.

Ye we are nearly to mod the shit. Its easy to get access to the files but not to mod them, No programs to mod vehicles.img to ps3 :(
01-25-2011, 05:15 PM #4
cerj
Little One
Originally posted by cool View Post
Ye we are nearly to mod the shit. Its easy to get access to the files but not to mod them, No programs to mod vehicles.img to ps3 :(

i just found a vehicles.IMG on my backed up GTA. i think thats where its getting the file from. i tried replacing that one & its just said "installing data to hard drive" so i think its installing the modded .IMG now.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

nope. infinite load screen.
01-25-2011, 05:16 PM #5
i just found a vehicles.IMG on my backed up GTA. i think thats where its getting the file from. i tried replacing that one & its just said "installing data to hard drive" so i think its installing the modded .IMG now.

ok. Hope it works. Smile

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

nope. infinite load screen.

Just like me. the file gets corruped.
01-25-2011, 05:17 PM #6
cerj
Little One
ok. Hope it works. Smile

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Just like me. the file gets corruped.

yep. was just looking in the ps3.rpf and theres nothing interesting in there.
01-25-2011, 05:19 PM #7
yep. was just looking in the ps3.rpf and theres nothing interesting in there.

ok. But i don't think they are hidding a file, But why does it install a new data?. On pc it dosen't. maby somthing about savefile?.
01-25-2011, 05:25 PM #8
cerj
Little One
ok. But i don't think they are hidding a file, But why does it install a new data?. On pc it dosen't. maby somthing about savefile?.

i dunno. we know where the data is coming from but whenever we mod that it goes to infinite blank screen. i might rename the backed up Vehicles.img to vehicles0.img that way when it looks for the vehicles to see if its been modded atall it wont find it and that way the data wont get replaced. it sounds stupid but its worth a try.
01-25-2011, 05:29 PM #9
i dunno. we know where the data is coming from but whenever we mod that it goes to infinite blank screen. i might rename the backed up Vehicles.img to vehicles0.img that way when it looks for the vehicles to see if its been modded atall it wont find it and that way the data wont get replaced. it sounds stupid but its worth a try.

If someone Never test, it will never be a answer. Smile i will test some later, going to look for more info. :P
01-25-2011, 05:35 PM #10
cerj
Little One
If someone Never test, it will never be a answer. Smile i will test some later, going to look for more info. :P

ok cool. im gonna carry on messing up my PS3 haha

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

wow... well i now know that renaming the vehicles.img file on your backup just completely removes vehicles haha. fail

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo