Post: [Tutorial] Burning GOD Games to a DVD-R / DVD-R DL - Non-Flashed Xbox - Noob Proof
03-21-2011, 11:37 PM #1
KilllerPanda
Wanted Dead or Alive
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Tutorial on how to burn GOD (Games on Demand) games to a DVD-R/DVD-R DL

I Created This Tut, No Copy n Pasta' =D

Things Needed
-You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. (Dual Layer Disc are recommended since most games are greater than 4.7g in size)
-A USB, Atleast 1GB
-A DVD Burner capable of burning DVD-R/DVD-R DL's
-Xbox w/ Xbox Live
-Modio, You must login or register to view this content.
-The Game File, Can be found You must login or register to view this content.
-PowerISO, You must login or register to view this content. (It's what I use but any will work Smile)
-jDownloader is not needed, but is Highly recommended for downloading off xbox360iso!!! You must login or register to view this content.

Let's Get Started!!!
Head over to Xbox360Iso.com and look for the section entitled "Xbox 360 XBLA and DLC - Non Jtag"
You must login or register to view this content.

Then Look for a game you wan't, for this I'm going to be using "Fight Night Round 3" A game small enough to fit on a Non-Dual Layer Disc. So once you found the game you want, you should see multiple download links like this...

Simply download them 1 at a time, Or simply highlight them all and press CTRL+C to copy them, jDownloader should pop-up. Make sure all the links are Online . If they are all online, press the Start button right under the "File" menu. It Looks like a triangle.

Depending on the size of the game it can take an hour, to all day... Once downloaded, we need to unrar them all. So go look for all your files, Mine are in the Downloads Folder, your's might be too.

So find the very first file, in my case it's called "Fight Night Round 3.part01.rar" and use whatever file decompression program you may have on it.

It will automatically go ahead and decompress all the files and join them together. In my case a folder titled "Fight Night Round 3" was the result. Now create a new folder on your Desktop and title it "Content". Then in the Content folder create a folder called "0000000000000000". It 16 Zeros. Make sure it's 16, Not 15 and Not 17. I can't tell you how many CD's I wasted by making that mistake. Now Drag and Drop the file you extracted into the folder w/ 16 Zeros. The Folder you are D&Awesome faceing should look somewhat similar to this "454107DE".

Now Open up PowerISO and Drag and Drop the Content Folder, make sure you click the type of CD your using in the bottom right corner.

Once done with that click burn. Make sure to change your burn Speed to 4x. Choosing maximum fails for me around the half way point everytime, just be safe and choos 4x. :y:. Now Click burn once more at the bottom, and wait for it to finish.

Now open up modio, the profile we downloaded earlier can't be read off a disc so we need to put it on a flash drive. So connect your USB that's been formatted on a 360 to your Computer. In modio Click the m in the top right, then Explore My Device.

Then click "File" and Open/Close Device.

Now go look for the Profile, Make sure it's decompressed and that the folder starts with the "E000...". Here's the FNR3 one.

Make sure when you open the folder E000 that it's not followed by the same folder. Now in Modio, double click the "Content" Folder shown here...

Drag and Drop the E000 Folder into the modio folder entitled "Content"

Now click "File" and Close your Device

Now comes the fun part. Go to your xbox with the Disk and the USB. With my Amazing HD-PVR I'll show you guys the Xbox portion. It's going to be a different game but it's the same concept. First sign into the modded account.

Press the middle Xbox Button on the Avatar Screen and Click OK if you get an You must login or register to view this content. Now Go look for your game in your Game Library. I found Mine.

Now Sign out of that account. When you get You must login or register to view this content. error click sign in. Sign in to the same account, and then once signed in, you Sign out once again. Now sign in with your main account.

If an Update Is Required to Play the game then...
You need 2 controllers.
1)On the second controller, login to the modded account
2)On the first controller, login to your main account
3)Start the game w/ controller 1 and update

You have now officially downloaded and burned A GOD game to a DVD-R/DL, you may play online, earn achievements and anything else you could do with the real game. Any questions, quote me!
Last edited by KilllerPanda ; 03-25-2011 at 01:49 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to KilllerPanda for this useful post:

ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, Adidascool, cluckin bell, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Ix Benere xI, Mr.Oppossum, Stone, Tory Lanez, Tree
05-05-2011, 10:34 PM #29
Any chances of ban?
05-13-2011, 04:04 AM #30
ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ
Can i haz b00bs?
:( sadly the new patches coming from 19 may to 31 ..so enjoy it now..it will be patched im 100 % sure
05-15-2011, 08:27 AM #31
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
Originally posted by KilllerPanda View Post
No problem. I have a feeling I'm forgetting something so If you happen to hit a snag, just ask me. Happy

does this mean i get to play the modded games online?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo