03-23-2011, 01:40 PM #1
Muve
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post what u think about home front so far Smile
03-23-2011, 01:42 PM #2
I like it way better than cod in my opion
03-23-2011, 01:45 PM #3
al9522
I defeated!
the game is fun but at the same time I find it boring at the same BO is better in my way and Crysis 2 Homefron is an improved version of MOH
03-23-2011, 01:46 PM #4
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
I feel like the developers have no idea what they were doing when coding the server, doesn't really lag, just connection is not correct. I have a good connection, and this game doesn't reflect it. So you know how that goes, guy with 2 bars < guy with 3 bars.

The p2p mode skirmish? needs to be dropped to 8 players max or at-least have a 8 player mode.

Uh SP is a little laggy and freezes. But if they fix the dedicated servers up some more*which they will, the game is new* and maybe add the 8 player mode, then I'll be happy!!
03-23-2011, 02:02 PM #5
alright, i prefer it to black ops but i dont think its as good as MOH which is may fovourite
03-23-2011, 03:36 PM #6
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by The1TheOnly View Post
alright, i prefer it to black ops but i dont think its as good as MOH which is may fovourite

looks cool but i never played itYou must login or register to view this content.
03-24-2011, 12:02 AM #7
_V_
Banned
Can't find a game in multiplayer,

Horrible knifing,

Die to easy.

5/10
03-24-2011, 12:05 AM #8
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Kidd
I feel like the developers have no idea what they were doing when coding the server, doesn't really lag, just connection is not correct. I have a good connection, and this game doesn't reflect it. So you know how that goes, guy with 2 bars < guy with 3 bars.

The p2p mode skirmish? needs to be dropped to 8 players max or at-least have a 8 player mode.

Uh SP is a little laggy and freezes. But if they fix the dedicated servers up some more*which they will, the game is new* and maybe add the 8 player mode, then I'll be happy!!

Thought I should add this, earlier today I noticed some issues with the spawning.. Ran towards the back of the map with hooters :tits: and seen just one guy killed him, and then seen another all a sudden I killed one and the whole team spawned there.
03-27-2011, 11:42 PM #9
SiCKaZiTGeTz
Gym leader
Originally posted by Kidd
Thought I should add this, earlier today I noticed some issues with the spawning.. Ran towards the back of the map with hooters :tits: and seen just one guy killed him, and then seen another all a sudden I killed one and the whole team spawned there.

Lmao. The same happened to me. I mean like 9 of them at once. I sold homefront after a week of not being able to join a game.
03-27-2011, 11:53 PM #10
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
I am glad I didn't buy this game. I rented it and didn't enjoy it at all. I'll stick with Black ops/Killzone3/Battlefield bad company 2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo