05-01-2011, 04:14 PM #1
GQGK
Skillz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I know a lot of people might know this or might not, and I know 20 isn't a lot, but at least it's something Smile

So simply go here: You must login or register to view this content. and answer the questions... I did it and it was 2 questions asking me about my Kinect... So it's simple, takes less than 1 minute, and free Smile Enjoy lol

The following 8 users say thank you to GQGK for this useful post:

ꜛ  , Durk, Ehhx, IiTz ShAnE, italianbeast007, Jake, Neal Caffrey, RedShellz
05-08-2011, 12:35 AM #11
Originally posted by GQGK View Post
They payout whatever you get.

L :lol: L W U T
05-08-2011, 07:47 PM #12
oG GUNN3R
--------
That's from Xbox Live Rewards, and they have alot more options you can do than just getting 20 points a month. Like for example:

1.From now through May 15, spend 200 or more Microsoft Points in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and get a Halo Banshee avatar item free!
2.Purchase Halo: Reach - Defiant Map Pack or Halo: Reach Games on Demand from April 1st to May 15th, 2011 and get 400 Microsoft Points.

They have more options than that, but you get the idea.

All of this was found at: You must login or register to view this content.
05-09-2011, 01:35 PM #13
GQGK
Skillz
Originally posted by skyhighcloud9 View Post
That's from Xbox Live Rewards, and they have alot more options you can do than just getting 20 points a month. Like for example:

1.From now through May 15, spend 200 or more Microsoft Points in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and get a Halo Banshee avatar item free!
2.Purchase Halo: Reach - Defiant Map Pack or Halo: Reach Games on Demand from April 1st to May 15th, 2011 and get 400 Microsoft Points.

They have more options than that, but you get the idea.

All of this was found at: You must login or register to view this content.

I know. I made a more detailed thread about it somewhere else lol thanks though
05-09-2011, 07:30 PM #14
oG GUNN3R
--------
Originally posted by GQGK View Post
I know. I made a more detailed thread about it somewhere else lol thanks though

No problem
05-10-2011, 01:19 AM #15
Meeky
Dark Knight
Cool sometimes i try this for a 48hr code.Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.