06-13-2011, 03:48 PM #1
gmrgrl4life
Live, Laugh, Game!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I really love Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 and was wondering if anyone has any info on a third Left 4 Dead?
06-19-2011, 08:11 AM #2
lndifferent
Do a barrel roll!
Maybe one day. but for right now I hope they don't. I didn't like the character selection in L4D2 and I thought a lot of the levels were just bad. I could see how they tried to make it interesting by added places like the carnival and whatever but it felt too out of place, like the only reason they even put it there was to appeal to fans but I thought it was just bad. The games were so-so, didn't really like the mutations though. I think if they come out with a new game it would just suck, the material seems to be running dry, if they even do you won't be seeing that for awhile.
06-19-2011, 09:23 AM #3
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
there will be a left for dead 3 of some sort yes, it was a sucessful game and alot of money was made so i cant see why they wont bring out another one Winky Winky
06-19-2011, 11:00 AM #4
NyanCat
trololo
I hope so. Had l4d2 on pc it was pretty good with mods and stuff. Hope it will be released on ps3 aswell my pc is starting to suck.
06-19-2011, 12:13 PM #5
i'd like to see it for PS3 but, i can only dream :3
06-20-2011, 04:50 PM #6
gmrgrl4life
Live, Laugh, Game!!
Originally posted by lndifferent View Post
Maybe one day. but for right now I hope they don't. I didn't like the character selection in L4D2 and I thought a lot of the levels were just bad. I could see how they tried to make it interesting by added places like the carnival and whatever but it felt too out of place, like the only reason they even put it there was to appeal to fans but I thought it was just bad. The games were so-so, didn't really like the mutations though. I think if they come out with a new game it would just suck, the material seems to be running dry, if they even do you won't be seeing that for awhile.

I thought Carnival was pretty fun!
06-21-2011, 12:09 AM #7
lndifferent
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gmrgrl4life View Post
I thought Carnival was pretty fun!

You must be mistaken, when I called it 'bad' I didn't mean it wasn't fun. I only think they're running dry on ideas. I'm not denying that they couldn't whip something up from various ideas I'm just doubting that it would be anything fantastic. I hope they introduce characters with better personalities. To me, Nick and Ellis were the only ones that really stood out. Judging from the differences between the first one and the second one, I think they may be getting worse; but then again, they could make a comeback.
06-21-2011, 12:29 AM #8
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
I just hope they bring the series to PS3.
06-21-2011, 03:35 AM #9
Xenoflare
Guitar is My Life
I read somewhere that Sony believed zombie games wouldn't appeal to ps3 gamers who were quoted as "Casual Gamers". Valve doesn't have the best interests with Sony, but by looking at the sales of the PS3-released Orange box, It looks like there is room for profitability.
06-21-2011, 03:50 AM #10
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ItachiUchiha953 View Post
I read somewhere that Sony believed zombie games wouldn't appeal to ps3 gamers who were quoted as "Casual Gamers". Valve doesn't have the best interests with Sony, but by looking at the sales of the PS3-released Orange box, It looks like there is room for profitability.

I think Valves and Sonys relationship is on the up, with the success of Portal 2 and the connectivity features exclusive to steam and PSN, I think the futures bright Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo