09-29-2012, 07:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Backstory:
I heard the 48-Hr glitch was patched, so I went to try it for myself and got this:
You must login or register to view this content.

Text Tutorial for 48 Hr glitch:
1. Change Locale to Japan
2. Create a new account w/ Live Enablement
3. At the part with the email, make it end in @jp.com. (Ex: [email][email protected][/email])
4. For DOB, make sure you're older than 18.
5. After making the account, go to Bing and search for MHF.
6. Download the demo for MHF 3, once it's done, launch the game.
7. After you press start, you should be taken to a website, click on the red arrow.
8. 2 codes will appear, the top one is your trial code, the bottom one is useless.
9. REDEEM THE TOP CODE ON XBOX.COM WEBSITE, NOT ON THE CONSOLE (Credit to: _I1DROPSHOTZI1_ for this)

Original 48-HR code glitch credits: iRanbirHD from Se7ensins
I only take credit for discovering this gives 14-days now.

The following 2 users say thank you to SupermanModsV4 for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy, Mr-Weezy
11-01-2012, 08:03 AM #20
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by superman123123 View Post

Just tried this, when I try with @jp.com, it won't allow me to get passed the password. But when I use @live.jp, I can get all the way to the end but get the error "Sorry, that email address can't be used to create a Microsoft account. Use an address from a different domain.
EDIT: Got the account to work, guess I was using already created e-mails. Now time to see if I can get the rest Smile

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

7. After you press start, you should be taken to a website, click on the red arrow.

This is where I'm stuck at now, I click the arrow and no codes :(
EDIT: Now there's some sort of captcha verification process, I don't think this works anymore unless you know the characters.
Last edited by The Clipse ; 11-01-2012 at 08:11 AM.
11-01-2012, 09:08 PM #21
Originally posted by The
Just tried this, when I try with @jp.com, it won't allow me to get passed the password. But when I use @live.jp, I can get all the way to the end but get the error "Sorry, that email address can't be used to create a Microsoft account. Use an address from a different domain.
EDIT: Got the account to work, guess I was using already created e-mails. Now time to see if I can get the rest Smile

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

This is where I'm stuck at now, I click the arrow and no codes :(
EDIT: Now there's some sort of captcha verification process, I don't think this works anymore unless you know the characters.

This is what I said above we need to know the captcha in Japanese to view the codes on the next page.
11-01-2012, 10:40 PM #22
You are doing it wrong then because you don't need to do anything besides click the red arrow make sure its the right one and then the codes are right there I just did it so you must not be seeing or doing it right.
11-01-2012, 11:25 PM #23
InFamOusHaZe
Little One
The Backstory:
I heard the 48-Hr glitch was patched, so I went to try it for myself and got this:

1. Change Locale to Japan
2. Create a new account w/ Live Enablement
3. At the part with the email, make it end in @jp.com. (Ex: [email][email protected][/email])
4. For DOB, make sure you're older than 18.
5. After making the account, go to Bing and search for MHF.
6. Download the demo for MHF 3, once it's done, launch the game.
8. 2 codes will appear, the top one is your trial code, the bottom one is useless.
9. REDEEM THE TOP CODE ON XBOX.COM WEBSITE, NOT ON THE CONSOLE (Credit to: _I1DROPSHOTZI1_ for this)

Original 48-HR code glitch credits: iRanbirHD from Se7ensins
I only take credit for discovering this gives 14-days now.

xbox 360 glitch
11-02-2012, 01:10 AM #24
Boxxxxyyy
Gym leader
Yeah, They made a captcha now so its really hard to get one :L

The following user thanked Boxxxxyyy for this useful post:

The Clipse
11-02-2012, 07:14 AM #25
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
You are doing it wrong then because you don't need to do anything besides click the red arrow make sure its the right one and then the codes are right there I just did it so you must not be seeing or doing it right.

I did everything correct, there is just a captcha now.
11-02-2012, 07:04 PM #26
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by Boxxxxyyy View Post
Yeah, They made a captcha now so its really hard to get one :L

I tried a few times and just rage quit, it doesn't even look like all those characters are in the keyboard. I'm sure they are though.
11-02-2012, 09:05 PM #27
Dammit hope it's not true about the Captcha thing... I was gonna try going through this thing for a few months so I wouldn't have the spend another $60 for 1 year on top of the $60 for Black Ops II...
11-03-2012, 02:58 AM #28
Boxxxxyyy
Gym leader
Originally posted by The
I tried a few times and just rage quit, it doesn't even look like all those characters are in the keyboard. I'm sure they are though.

Here's a picture that will help.. Try if you want! You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Boxxxxyyy for this useful post:

The Clipse

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo