04-24-2013, 05:15 PM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Mark your calendars people! You won't want to miss the reveal of the Next Generation Xbox on;

Tuesday, May 21st @ 1p ET/10a PT/17:00 GMT

The reveal will take place at the Xbox Campus, Redmond WA and will be broadcast live via Xbox.com / Xbox Live and Spike TV. The console will be revealed that night with more to come at E3. One thing's for sure, we will see what the next Xbox looks like at the event after Major Nelsons comments on the PS4 reveal. Gaming, TV and Entertainment is the next generation according to Major Nelson.
Last edited by JP ; 04-24-2013 at 05:33 PM.
04-24-2013, 08:41 PM #11
Originally posted by Michael
First of all, that sentence didn't make sense. Number two, it was boring to me- it's my opinion, seems like NGU hasn't learnt about opinions yet. They showed a few features, in pictures and then some game play on a PC and didn't even reveal the console! Xbox will reveal the console and will some features in a live demo.

They don't need to reveal the console, as it wasn't needed.

Also, Xbox are just dumbfucks and who cares if they show their new console? It doesn't mean anything. The console is just a figure, doesn't mean shit.
04-24-2013, 09:11 PM #12
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
They showed a few features, in pictures and then some game play on a PC and didn't even reveal the console! Xbox will reveal the console and will some features in a live demo.

You are special, It was a dev kit, which come in pc cases..All consoles are pc with a fancy case lol...Microsoft is an american company who don't have to worry about the audiences liking the console look, where as Sony care enough to spend time on it to impress their home country. Honestly who cares what it will look like, you won't be looking at it laying on the floor.
04-24-2013, 09:26 PM #13
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Ace View Post
They don't need to reveal the console, as it wasn't needed.

Also, Xbox are just dumbfucks and who cares if they show their new console? It doesn't mean anything. The console is just a figure, doesn't mean shit.

Thank you!!! I could give two fucks what it looks like... As long as it isn't shaped like a C**K, I'm fine..

I'm more interested in if they will give us a demo of the hardware failure to go with the new console RROD 2.0!! j/k..

I am slightly interested in seeing what M$ has to say.
04-24-2013, 10:19 PM #14
I heard to setup the xbox you have to watch a pile of tv ads's before it lets you use the xbox :troll: jokes. i will get the PlayStation 4 because i always had PlayStation
04-25-2013, 02:59 AM #15
I wait, like the lot of you obviously are, but I now decide whether to continue with consoles or transfer to PC. I own both Xbox and PS3, might indeed buy both next-gen consoles when they are remodeled and reduced in price.
04-25-2013, 01:01 PM #16
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
First of all, that sentence didn't make sense. Number two, it was boring to me- it's my opinion, seems like NGU hasn't learnt about opinions yet. They showed a few features, in pictures and then some game play on a PC and didn't even reveal the console! Xbox will reveal the console and will some features in a live demo.

That a pretty important point if MS can show off all the same things as Sony but working MS has a PR lead. Sony only talked about it working never showed it working on real hardware. Mockups mean that hardware details can change, only need to point to the PS3 as a example.

This whole thread does show how powerful brand loyalty is when it comes to companies glossing over issues.

My fear is that MS forget the core gaming market, they need to have a strong core market along with focus on entertainment side of things. So give the gamers games, give other people entertainment services. In the later stages of xbox MS moved away from the gaming side due to Sony failing to move. The result Sony was able to catch up with a strong focus on software/entertainment. MS changed it focus on entertainment, as a result wasted it lead over the PS3. Both companies I hope take important lessons from 360/PS3 age as a result we get a better service.

Things I want from the new xbox is more first party support, redesign of the controller so the sticks have less deadzone. I can't think of anything else I want from xbox right now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo