12-07-2013, 12:26 PM #1
Default Avatar
II Bean
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm thinking of getting an XBOX ONE, but I want to ask you guys....

Is it worth the money I'm paying for it?
12-07-2013, 12:44 PM #2
Ozy
Hurah!
Originally posted by II
I'm thinking of getting an XBOX ONE, but I want to ask you guys....

most definitely Smile
12-07-2013, 12:50 PM #3
Default Avatar
II Bean
Originally posted by Ozy View Post
most definitely Smile
]
So XB1 over PS4? Shiver
12-07-2013, 01:03 PM #4
Ozy
Hurah!
Originally posted by II
]
So XB1 over PS4? Shiver

in my opinion yeah, exclusives for xbox smash ps4 exclusives. like titafall, halo, forza, deadrising 3, ryse +more
and with the voice commands. its actually really useful, i always seem to be using it.

not biased one bit as i owned a ps3 for about 5 years.
Last edited by Ozy ; 12-07-2013 at 07:21 PM.
12-07-2013, 04:46 PM #5
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
really the only good exclusive is gonna be titanfall. forza looks like 360 game and halo has fallen off the wagon. destiny is taking its place. so ill give you titan fall as a good reason but thats about it. other then that the ps4 is stronger. its just a fact. i have both systems and id say the ps4 is better of the 2 atm
12-07-2013, 07:18 PM #6
Ozy
Hurah!
Originally posted by Founder
really the only good exclusive is gonna be titanfall. forza looks like 360 game and halo has fallen off the wagon. destiny is taking its place. so ill give you titan fall as a good reason but thats about it. other then that the ps4 is stronger. its just a fact. i have both systems and id say the ps4 is better of the 2 atm

You obviously haven't played forza then... or your just simply blind ? Halo fallen of the wagon ? I think you mean cod mate. Lol
Anyway that's my opinion ands that's yours lets just leave it at that, up to this dude on what he wants to choose.
12-07-2013, 07:47 PM #7
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
I was a massive 360 fan. However the last year has seen far better ps3 exclusives than xbox. The only thing that kept me there was xbox live, and although this is still superior, Sony has really caught up a lot.

I have now changed sides, PS4, smaller, more, powerful, cheaper, better exclusives, and PSN is now a decent alternative to Xbox live, if not quite there yet.

Just to add: they're still both great consoles, so if there is an xbox exclusive you can't live without, or all your friends are on XLive, then it's a no-brainer. If not, PS4.
Last edited by KnightUK ; 12-07-2013 at 07:49 PM.
12-23-2013, 07:45 AM #8
andygee1987
Pokemon Trainer
XBOX ONE lacks many basic features, got mine yesterday and was shocked at how much is missing from 360, it's a great console but if you're not in a rush i would hold off till MS update the system, for me ps4 is winning at the moment based on system alone but dead rising and forza are sweeeeet
12-24-2013, 11:44 PM #9
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
i have all 4. and, i find myself going back to the ps3. as of right now. the x1 isnt worth it right now. but, its your money & you can do what you want with it.

heres what i got.
ps1 (launch model just not hooked up)
ps3 (god of war legacy bundle)
ps4
xbox (original with mod chip & not hooked up)
360 (star wars kinect & already sold the kinect)
xb1 (will never use the kinect)
12-25-2013, 12:22 AM #10
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by II
I'm thinking of getting an XBOX ONE, but I want to ask you guys....

I dont have it ,was thinking about buy it because i saw it on amazon today .... but then i decide na not worth the money $$$
PS4 --- $400 + $50 PS+ + $60 A Game == $510
Xbox one -- $500 + 1 Year Live $60 + A Game $60 = $620

the total with the xbox one is $620 and ps4 is $510 , with the xbox money you spend add $10 to that ===
PS4 + PS+ I Year + 3 Games ==$620 , $10 more than the xbox 1

Dont get me wrong xbox one is a great system with the Kinect and the UI but if you looking to get more for you money ps4 is the way to go
Lastly go with what your friends are on since its pointless buying ps4 if your friends are on xbox 1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo