02-20-2014, 02:08 AM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The reviews are scary, and I just noticed them. You must login or register to view this content.

What. The. Fuck. You can't call Microsoft and tell them you need a new PSU because they want you to ship in their current one afterwards. (My XBox One is a bootlegged system)

So does anyone know where I can buy one for about $35? Ebay has the real ones for over $100. :dumb:
02-20-2014, 02:50 AM #2
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
The reviews are scary, and I just noticed them. You must login or register to view this content.

What. The. Fuck. You can't call Microsoft and tell them you need a new PSU because they want you to ship in their current one afterwards. (My XBox One is a bootlegged system)

So does anyone know where I can buy one for about $35? Ebay has the real ones for over $100. :dumb:

what happen to the one that came with your system?
02-20-2014, 02:50 AM #3
You can get one right off their website. If you require a serial to order one I can provide that, free of charge.
02-20-2014, 02:54 AM #4
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
you can try these out

You must login or register to view this content.

02-20-2014, 03:12 AM #5
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
The reviews are scary, and I just noticed them. You must login or register to view this content.

maybe there scary but mine just fine.... I can give you video proof if needed just PM me for it.
02-20-2014, 05:02 AM #6
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
you can try these out

why would he when people on here have told people what to pick and choose that will guarantee to work?
02-20-2014, 05:06 AM #7
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
stare They aren't bootlegged There's a huge difference you just got a cheap one that's it. Not even Consider SE btw.
02-20-2014, 01:54 PM #8
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Sir
stare They aren't bootlegged There's a huge difference you just got a cheap one that's it. Not even Consider SE btw.

It came directly from Microsoft. It was shipped from them, and they wanted me to send them mine back which is impossible because I don't have one obviously.
02-20-2014, 04:31 PM #9
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Nick View Post
why would he when people on here have told people what to pick and choose that will guarantee to work?

um when i posted that no one else told him anything and he is asking for places to find one for about 35 so i did help with that.. thanks
02-20-2014, 09:25 PM #10
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
I'm sorry you are right

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo