11-17-2015, 11:45 PM #1
Gekkie
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i'm new on this forum, So please forgive me if i post this thread on the wrong page,
Now my question was does someone have an mod menu for gta 5 on the xbox one if yes,
then please schare it with me if you want because i want that mod menu that much,
And yes i know i'm useing it on my own risk,

So again if someone have that mod menu for gta 5 on the xbox one then please let me know,
11-18-2015, 12:03 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Gekkie View Post
Hello i'm new on this forum, So please forgive me if i post this thread on the wrong page,
Now my question was does someone have an mod menu for gta 5 on the xbox one if yes,
then please schare it with me if you want because i want that mod menu that much,

So again if someone have that mod menu for gta 5 on the xbox one then please let me know,

The Xbox One cannot be modified currently, and probably will not be. In order to get a mod menu you would need to use last gen consoles such as the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.
11-18-2015, 12:47 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Gekkie View Post
Hello i'm new on this forum, So please forgive me if i post this thread on the wrong page,

Question answered by Kam, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo