12-27-2015, 05:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, I hope that you are well. I am a PS4 player, but since I use Windows 10 I was wondering if it is worth it to buy an Xbox One. Thanks.
12-27-2015, 05:09 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by FaZePamaj View Post
Hi everyone, I hope that you are well. I am a PS4 player, but since I use Windows 10 I was wondering if it is worth it to buy an Xbox One. Thanks.

Personally, if you have a PS4, you should stick with it. Everything has moved to the PS4. Now, all the DLC gets released on the PS4 a month before the Xbox One. I also think the PS4 does a much better job than the Xbox One.
12-27-2015, 05:10 AM #3
Ok yeah thank you, so do you have PS4 then too?
12-27-2015, 05:11 AM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Ok yeah thank you, so do you have PS4 then too?

No problem Happy I do not Sal
12-27-2015, 05:50 AM #5
Oh man you should get one
12-27-2015, 07:33 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Hi everyone, I hope that you are well. I am a PS4 player, but since I use Windows 10 I was wondering if it is worth it to buy an Xbox One. Thanks.

Originally posted by Kam View Post
Personally, if you have a PS4, you should stick with it. Everything has moved to the PS4. Now, all the DLC gets released on the PS4 a month before the Xbox One. I also think the PS4 does a much better job than the Xbox One.

- Windows 10 Linkage
- Xbox App (Windows 10 Linkage)
- Games for Gold is OG
- Inviting UI
- Streaming+Party+Sharing+Media+DVR Windows 10 Linkage (PC, XB1, Phone)
- Monthly Improvement Updates
- Amazing backwards compatibility
- Pretty sure EA Access is only on Xbox?
- Black Ops 3 sold better on XB1 - DLC contract could be changed (Something to note)
- Personally love the XB infrastructure, gamerscore, the community feed, sharing, name changes, and so on.

Kappa

Just listing some things I like about the XB1, I always considered myself Sony but I really do like it. Now, my views if you have a PS4 then its probably more suitable to stay on it. OORRR go on whichever console your friends are on I feel is a good way to go. I can't "judge" the PS4 as I don't have one but yeah thats my input

PCMR

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Gambler
12-27-2015, 02:02 PM #7
Alt
Banned

No its really not worth it.
12-30-2015, 04:33 AM #8
Gambler
Former Mod

I have both systems. I play xbox one primarily, but that's only because my friends play xbox. I do think ps4 has it beat as the better console, but Xbox one is still worth a buy if you can afford it. Halo being a primary reason if you're into it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo