05-21-2013, 05:50 PM #1
jaaaasonx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Thoughts on the Xbox One from Live Reveal Happy?

WHATS YOUR PROS & CONS ?
You must login or register to view this content.

Personally i like the the way you can demand it by Voice but that wouldn't work in SCOTLAND where im from :P
Last edited by jaaaasonx ; 05-21-2013 at 06:16 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jaaaasonx for this useful post:

:HIGH:, Shakal
07-13-2013, 10:39 PM #137
Xbox one doesnt seem to have much to do with gaming anymore with their nfl and sports no no no. Itsd a game console for a reason to escape from tv or any sort of reality! To unwind and relax! Im a playstation fan and before they announced the game consoles I honestlyfthought xbox would win against the ps4. Once i saw all they really focused on was tv sports and movies and you dont even actually own games you buy you serious? Thats when i kinda thought how do they think gamers will react to this not happy thats for dam sure and so many other flaws. Overall i think if you want to game just get yourself a ps4 or a gaming pc Smile xbox one doesnt really seem to offer gaming to gamers
07-14-2013, 04:19 PM #138
i-DontHack
Do a barrel roll!
xbox one is all about tv!! I don't care about any of that I just wanna play games!!
07-14-2013, 11:02 PM #139
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
If I get this for free with a TV subscription sure, but I won't buy this crap when I have the choice to go for a PS4 :plank:
07-15-2013, 12:09 AM #140
Already put itself in an irreversible pile of shit. There is no possible outcome there Microsoft comes out on top, face it! SONY has all the advantages. They care about the customers, Microsoft on the other hand, they don't give a shit about you. They will leave your wallets in a rather pernicious condition, after they turn on their DRM shit. :fa:
07-15-2013, 12:41 AM #141
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Boy View Post
Already put itself in an irreversible pile of shit. There is no possible outcome there Microsoft comes out on top, face it! SONY has all the advantages. They care about the customers, Microsoft on the other hand, they don't give a shit about you. They will leave your wallets in a rather pernicious condition, after they turn on their DRM shit. :fa:

Xbox 360 made Sony focus on online gaming.
And......put the focus on social gaming along with online.
Competition is needed , I don't think it's going to be a straight fight.
07-15-2013, 07:49 AM #142
Now that we've reached our 24k petition. Microsoft has to bring back the xbox they've promised at e3. Have fun playing your FailBox :fa: .
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Xbox 360 made Sony focus on online gaming.
And......put the focus on social gaming along with online.
Competition is needed , I don't think it's going to be a straight fight.
07-15-2013, 08:19 AM #143
Noval
Banned
The Xbox one is going to be teribad. My ds has better specs than that.
07-19-2013, 05:28 PM #144
AA3
Do a barrel roll!
Does this thread comply with the rules? Happy
07-20-2013, 01:44 PM #145
it looks bulky to be honest.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo