05-22-2013, 12:28 AM #1
CryoAces
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Terrible Reveal

The Dumb Name, Xbox one aka Trashbox Forever Alone

Not backwards compatible.

Kinect is mandatory and is bigger, uglier and more evil looking then before like the system

You have to install all games with a code you have to be online to enter, then to play that game on another xbox you have to pay a fee (may make it account so only account w code can play it)

500Gb hope you like deleting stuff installing all games.

Theres alot more but im done talking about failure

The following 2 users say thank you to CryoAces for this useful post:

Havoc69, martinez

The following 10 users groaned at CryoAces for this awful post:

JordanCarr, atifI0, Boris Johnson, Cryptic, Devastation, Hells, HomelandSec, Toke, ResistTheSun, Stone
05-22-2013, 06:39 AM #20
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
My vote goes to the Wii2 that should be coming out anytime soon within the next 10 years. It's supposed to support VHS soon.

^_^

On a serious note, the Xbox could be a lot better. The PS4 already has caught my fancy, I love Microsoft but I find that what they have been doing is on a downward slope. They hit the market large with the xBox 360 because they were the first to come out and cheaper, mainly because they used dvd rather than blueray discs, which used to cost an arm and a leg per disc without any content on it.

Now the field is more level, I have a feeling the xBox is going to get a lot of people to buy due to the reason that the kids have grown up with it now and that they are comfortable with it. I feel as though the PS4 will get a lot of older users.

With all your bitching now people, just shut the fuck up. They are all talk right now, duke it out 6 months after they have been released. Who knows which one is going to overheat and die first?
05-22-2013, 10:37 AM #21
IN MY OPINION

Microsoft done a few things wrong. First off they reveled their "NextGenConsole" on a weekday, during the morning in America. It may have been a great time for the media but for future customers it wasn't. Most people will have been at school or work, so that was a silly move to start off with. They showed off some decent technology, I wasn't a fan of all this voice activated controlled stuff but it's impressive tech, what isn't impressive is the fact they're trying to buy future customers over with something that'll only be working in the US from day one. It could takes god knows how long to get that sorta working tech in homes across the world. So that was a pretty big blow back for people OUTSIDE of the US.

The name of the console seems stupid, I know why they called it the XBOXONE but still doesn't sound good in my opinion. It looks like a VCR as well, plus why the hell would they make it glossy black? It's just a giant dust magnet! Also who the hell are they trying to target with this thing? Clearly people who can't find their remote was at the top of the list. The XBOX franchises was known as a "Gaming Console" now it's not a gaming console it's a "All in one Entertainment System" so can we really call the console wars the "console" wars anymore? One does not simple have a war with one side.

The fact that you have to always have the Kinetic connected is a turn off in my eyes, say it was to fall from the top of your TV and break, you technically cannot use your console till you physically go out and buy a new one! They didn't bring anything new to the table either, yeah someone is going to say "Sheldon you blind m8?" they did bring all this voice activated stuff, TV apps, etc.. But this still is for US only, so like I was saying they haven't really brought much to the table. Well... Nothing that all XBOX users can take advantage of :p
05-22-2013, 10:50 AM #22
CryoAces
Bounty hunter
Wtf? how did all this happen?? Anyway i hope you xbox fanbois enjoy yall big ugly replacement Tv and DVR that doesn't give a poopie about games wait nvm 1 game, cod and there Doggy
05-22-2013, 10:53 AM #23
Originally posted by NP
Sorry, but I don't take threads with improper English ranting about a console that they've only seen an hour of seriously. Let's go down your list line by line.

Lines 1 and 2 are completely your opinion, and therefore are not valid.
Not backwards compatible is true, but the PS4 isn't backwards compatible either, therefore, no argument.
Line 4 is also your opinion, and also not a valid argument.
Line 5, from what I have gathered, is true, however, games are tied to your account, not the console. Second of all, it has not been confirmed for the PS4 yet, but there is strong suspicion a similar system will be implemented.
500GB at approx. 8GB = 60 games installed. I don't think anyone needs 60 games installed all at once. Plus Xbox One supports external memory. Another poor argument.
A lot more? Like what, please do elaborate.

You're just a young, immature Sony fan boy who thinks everything Sony pours out is Gold and everything Microsoft produces is shit. Next time you're going to make a thread, put some thought into it first.
How come whatever you said is not an opinion and doesn't become invalid? Your sense of disagreeing is either retarded or you are just going for a straw.
Last edited by Havoc69 ; 05-22-2013 at 10:59 AM.
05-23-2013, 10:19 AM #24
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by xShadow View Post
If you want someone to directly speak out against the xbox one based on facts

1) The PS4 controller has a 1920x900 touch screen and speakers + new analog stick and a share button while all the xbox one controller has is an improved vibration system and analog sticks with slightly changed design and a new multi tasking button

2) PS4 has cloud gaming while xbox has a few TV services and Skype which have nothing to do with gaming, did I also mention skype is available on mobile devices and computers?

3) PS4 has built in HD recording and sharing to social sites.

4) PS3 has been having blu ray for a while now

5) Xbox is still making you pay and provided absolutely no good reason, and if you do have one I wanna hear a good one, I see no reason to include the cable services in a gaming console either, and this time PS4 will have cross game chat including video chatting, so what is it missing now?

6) Kinect shows a "revolutionary" way of interacting with a gaming console when really it's being called revolutionary for being able to switch between cable, movies and gaming, seriously I've been having a Smart TV for years now and I'm not gonna buy a console because I'm too lazy to pick up my remote.

7) 300k servers sound amazing, but PS4 has gaikai which means that sony also needs a lot of servers and it is not known how many servers PS4 will run on, did I also mention that Gaikai means that you can run BF3 on a tablet? Maybe will learn more about this at E3

2, Xbox has cloud gaming support :p
Cloud saves
Offloading stuff to the cloud and many other uses was talked about. Most of the things they talked are working or could do. Problem is loads of the PS4 stuff is on promise and not working. Some of the things on xbox are the same.

5, Paying for online you get a great service vs PSN. PSN is free but way way behind compared to xbox live. No standard invite system, no cross game etc
Overall the system is focused along with in all games.

Not going to bother with the rest of the post just loling at this thread so far.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 05-23-2013 at 10:22 AM.
05-23-2013, 11:56 AM #25
-Skyline
Anonymous
I think we should just wait until E3 and hear more details from Sony and if they say we don't need to have online check-in, and if we are allowed used games without being forced to pay the premium of a full-cost game in order to play it, and if we are freely able to upgrade the HDD to whatever the USER wishes, and if we can buy a game and just PLAY it, not register it online, slash its value and install it since the Xbox One's Blu-Ray drive can't even PLAY games from Blu-Ray discs... THEN we can carry on laughing at Micro$oft.

But just wait until E3... not that Micro$oft are going to do a U-Turn on this bullshit, but you never know :blank:
Last edited by -Skyline ; 05-23-2013 at 11:58 AM.
05-23-2013, 11:58 AM #26
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Founder
just want to point out one aspect that i think matters here y in this day would they low ball there ram?
they used ddr3. why not use ddr5 ram like i'm not on any side im in the middle of the consoles but sony is using ddr5.
thats my only rant and im disappointed that Sony went with amd but thats for a different section
You must login or register to view this content.

PS4 is not DDR5 its GDDR5, GDDR5 is graphical Memory used on Graphics Cards, so Sony are taking a gamble using it as system memory on the PS4!
05-23-2013, 07:40 PM #27
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
2, Xbox has cloud gaming support :p
Cloud saves
Offloading stuff to the cloud and many other uses was talked about. Most of the things they talked are working or could do. Problem is loads of the PS4 stuff is on promise and not working. Some of the things on xbox are the same.

5, Paying for online you get a great service vs PSN. PSN is free but way way behind compared to xbox live. No standard invite system, no cross game etc
Overall the system is focused along with in all games.

Not going to bother with the rest of the post just loling at this thread so far.

PS4 has gaikai which has been proven to be an outstanding source for cloud gaming.
5, you're referring to PS3 and the 360 when the discussion is clearly about PS4 and xbox one, PSN will have more features than xbox live this time including HD streaming with your friends and instant share to social sites, play games while they're downloading, xbox has 300k servers but PS4 has gaikai and constant streaming so it also needs a lot of servers and it's not known yet how many servers PS4 will have and fyi PS4 has cross game chat, also the PS4 is more powerful for gaming than the xbox, especially the graphics, what do you not understand about this?
Last edited by xShadow ; 05-23-2013 at 07:45 PM.
05-23-2013, 08:08 PM #28
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
Originally posted by NP
Sorry, but I don't take threads with improper English ranting about a console that they've only seen an hour of seriously. Let's go down your list line by line.

Lines 1 and 2 are completely your opinion, and therefore are not valid.
Not backwards compatible is true, but the PS4 isn't backwards compatible either, therefore, no argument.
Line 4 is also your opinion, and also not a valid argument.
Line 5, from what I have gathered, is true, however, games are tied to your account, not the console. Second of all, it has not been confirmed for the PS4 yet, but there is strong suspicion a similar system will be implemented.
500GB at approx. 8GB = 60 games installed. I don't think anyone needs 60 games installed all at once. Plus Xbox One supports external memory. Another poor argument.
A lot more? Like what, please do elaborate.

You're just a young, immature Sony fan boy who thinks everything Sony pours out is Gold and everything Microsoft produces is shit. Next time you're going to make a thread, put some thought into it first.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo