01-28-2011, 05:40 PM #1
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Prices
:note: Raw Intro With Custom Stuff - $1.00
:note: Intro With Effects and Custom Stuff - $1.50
:note: Intro With Music, Effects, and Custom Stuff - $1.80

All payments through paypal, or if you want to negotiate a price for Vbux, just PM me! But, I will only accept a high amount as I put hard work into my intro's.

Status: I live in the US EST, and I am mostly on from 3-4 PM to 9-10 PM, so if I don't get to your order, just sit tight![multipage=Intro Examples]

Hey guys, since I have Cinema 4D and I have made some cool intros, I decided to give you guys some Intros. Here are some examples:

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XczDwuPpvHk]YouTube - ZoneXGaming Intro | Made by StrumMyStrings[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtISdfOcIFw[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwtptqhZ-0[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqEjHY6oupM[/ame]

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Here is a nice promo I made using Sony Vegas Pro 10, and Adobe After Effects CS5!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYx28BFt7U[/ame]

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

I know these are mostly templates, but most of you guys don't have Cinema 4D as it costs a TON, so you guys can't put the templates into good use. Quote me or PM me if you want any of these Intros.[multipage=NOTICE]

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

MAKE SURE TO:

Leave me any specifications such as font, the name, colors, music, etc.!!!!!!!!!
:plank:

If you don't specify a song, you will not get any music with your intro. It's pretty easy to add music to an AVI file though, right? Just put it on a movie maker and edit the music to how you want it to be!

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

P.S. If you are getting impatient because I haven't sent you the download link to the intro, don't fret! The intro has to render (which can take from like 5-45 minutes depending on the intro length), and be uploaded. Don't worry! I will get you the intro.

I will send you a PM on NGU with the download link.[multipage=Completed List]

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

You must login or register to view this content.
DaRKnEzZ-
Skillz369
Newfeh
ReKoGNiiTioN
Revel
ClutchLikeMello
[multipage=How To Get Cinema 4D Free]

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

If you want to try and get Cinema 4D Free, look at this video~! CInema 4D is originally like $900, so I highly recommend getting the full version for free!

Enjoy, and Good Luck! It's rather easy.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwvwvUmMMK4[/ame]
Last edited by J-J ; 03-01-2011 at 10:08 PM.
03-01-2011, 09:50 PM #38
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Bump. Will start doing intro's again, I kind of slacked off. :(
03-02-2011, 04:31 PM #39
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Made the thread more organized!
03-02-2011, 04:35 PM #40
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?
could i get summin like the last one please? the lilwheezy69 one.

"Stubz" "presents"
03-03-2011, 08:07 PM #41
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Bump. :carling:
03-06-2011, 04:10 PM #42
Rowdy
Banned
Originally posted by LilWheezie69x View Post

Prices

is it still free? if so can i get this? [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwtptqhZ-0]YouTube - Free Intro - Green (Cinema 4D)[/ame]
color font same and i want it to say WinnersCircle24 no music no sounds thanks
03-06-2011, 04:12 PM #43
elliot
Samurai Poster

Prices

All payments through paypal, or if you want to negotiate a price for Vbux, just PM me! But, I will only accept a high amount as I put hard work into my intro's.

Status: I live in the US EST, and I am mostly on from 3-4 PM to 9-10 PM, so if I don't get to your order, just sit tight![multipage=Intro Examples]

Hey guys, since I have Cinema 4D and I have made some cool intros, I decided to give you guys some Intros. Here are some examples:

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Here is a nice promo I made using Sony Vegas Pro 10, and Adobe After Effects CS5!

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

I know these are mostly templates, but most of you guys don't have Cinema 4D as it costs a TON, so you guys can't put the templates into good use. Quote me or PM me if you want any of these Intros.[multipage=NOTICE]

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

MAKE SURE TO:

Leave me any specifications such as font, the name, colors, music, etc.!!!!!!!!!

If you don't specify a song, you will not get any music with your intro. It's pretty easy to add music to an AVI file though, right? Just put it on a movie maker and edit the music to how you want it to be!

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

P.S. If you are getting impatient because I haven't sent you the download link to the intro, don't fret! The intro has to render (which can take from like 5-45 minutes depending on the intro length), and be uploaded. Don't worry! I will get you the intro.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

DaRKnEzZ-
Skillz369
Newfeh
ReKoGNiiTioN
Revel
ClutchLikeMello

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

If you want to try and get Cinema 4D Free, look at this video~! CInema 4D is originally like $900, so I highly recommend getting the full version for free!

How much Vbux for a 4D intro with music and everything?
03-08-2011, 09:19 AM #44
Alex
Balls of Steel

Prices

how much (only have vBux) for one edited to my name (iAlwx) EXACTLY like this one (color, everything)?
03-15-2011, 12:01 AM #45

Prices

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

MAKE SURE TO:

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

DaRKnEzZ-
Skillz369
Newfeh
ReKoGNiiTioN
Revel
ClutchLikeMello

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

I will buy the first one the dame song and every thing like that just but kmanthecaveman for the first one and the other side make it say comment rate and subscribe
03-15-2011, 12:07 AM #46
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Originally posted by xChri
I will buy the first one the dame song and every thing like that just but kmanthecaveman for the first one and the other side make it say comment rate and subscribe

Ok, will get on that now. Might be a while. My computer is running slow right now. :\

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo