07-03-2013, 08:33 PM #1
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I HARDLY CHECK UP ON HERE SO TO BUY PLEASE POST THEN ADD MY SKYPE WITH THE MESSAGE "BUYING YOUTUBE VIEWS" MY SKYPE IS: lewisihf

*Sorry for the low quality thread. I'm currently short on money and I'm doing this so I can provide you with a better quality thread and better prices.*

Anyway, I am selling High Retention USA YouTube Views. You will receive the amount you ordered (usually more). The views will be high quality; sourced from the USA, referred from a referrer of YOUR choice and finally, they will have a high audience retention.

You can choose from the following Referrers;

Facebook
Twitter
Google
Mobiles

The views should be sourced from the USA, giving you high quality views.

Prices

5000 Views - $4
10,000 Views - $8
15,000 Views - $12
20,000 Views - $15 [$1 OFF]
25,000 Views - $18 [$1 OFF]
30,000 Views - $20 [$2 OFF]

You can order custom amounts above these quantities. If you do, please post or contact me.

Whilst my view may not be the cheapest, I assure you that you will receive High Quality views that will help rank your video.

Lastly, I can provide you with views that will rank your videos through a certain keyword or keywords. I charge $1 more then the above prices for these views.

Thank you for looking and I hope to deal with you soon.[/align]
07-03-2013, 09:48 PM #2
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
Good luck with sales Smile
I think you deliver your views the same way as I do for my real shops not on NGU (More on HF etc)
I can tell by the types of views / referrers with the key word option as well Winky Winky
I won't give too much away

W**-F******.com

If this is where from, then I can tell you this is where I deliver my views from on my proper shops, and this is great!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo