05-06-2015, 10:58 PM #1
gianluca33
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, iam new on Xbox 360. Can someone please teach me how i can mod in RTE like ps3 dex on Xbox live on any game? And what i need to have ( RGH or JTAG) for do RTE?
05-06-2015, 11:25 PM #2
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
Hi, iam new on Xbox 360. Can someone please teach me how i can mod in RTE like ps3 dex on Xbox live on any game? And what i need to have ( RGH or JTAG) for do RTE?

Welcome Happy To get started with modding XBox 360, you'll need Xbox360Neighborhood, we can't provide you with a link because it's warez, so you're on your own there. But once you get that, you can find Visual Studio 2010, same applies for this as well, no link. Install VS10, then when you install the XDK (Xbox Developers Kit) it'll install plugins that work with Visual Studio 10 which will allow you to set breakpoints and view in game memory. I'm working on a debugger currently, but it's not done yet. Hope this helps!!!
05-06-2015, 11:38 PM #3
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Welcome Happy To get started with modding XBox 360, you'll need Xbox360Neighborhood, we can't provide you with a link because it's warez, so you're on your own there. But once you get that, you can find Visual Studio 2010, same applies for this as well, no link. Install VS10, then when you install the XDK (Xbox Developers Kit) it'll install plugins that work with Visual Studio 10 which will allow you to set breakpoints and view in game memory. I'm working on a debugger currently, but it's not done yet. Hope this helps!!!

Thanks you for your reply Winky Winky i need to have RGH or JTAG for do that ? And i can play in Xbox live on any game like ps3?
05-06-2015, 11:48 PM #4
~ Dragan ~
Bounty hunter
Thanks you for your reply Winky Winky i need to have RGH or JTAG for do that ? And i can play in Xbox live on any game like ps3?

Yes, you will need a JTAG or RGH
05-06-2015, 11:51 PM #5
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by another user
Yes, you will need a JTAG or RGH

Because i read that rgh not run hombrew
05-06-2015, 11:54 PM #6
~ Dragan ~
Bounty hunter
Because i read that rgh not run hombrew

No, i am pretty sure both JTAG and RGH run homebrew.
05-06-2015, 11:59 PM #7
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by another user
No, i am pretty sure both JTAG and RGH run homebrew.

Ok and for the Xbox live there is no problem?
05-07-2015, 12:01 AM #8
~ Dragan ~
Bounty hunter
Ok and for the Xbox live there is no problem?

Make sure your cautious when modding online, otherwise your account could get banned and potentially your console.
05-07-2015, 05:08 PM #9
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post

But if i go on Xbox live with xblse or live slealth and i do RTE i risck ban?
05-07-2015, 06:43 PM #10
Cain532
Vault dweller
But if i go on Xbox live with xblse or live slealth and i do RTE i risck ban?

Getting online with a rgh or JTAG is an automatic ban risk, modding or not

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo