10-31-2014, 01:38 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This program gives anyone the ability to edit EBOOTs to their liking.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.(You must login or register to view this content.)

(You must login or register to view this content.)

Looking for a memory editing program? Check out Rawdog's program You must login or register to view this content.!

Change log:
    1.01 - Initial Release
1.02 - Added UAV, custom FPS text. Updated addresses
[s]- Added Anti ban[/s]
- Fixed anti ban, added lots of checks when making file, fixed bug with fps text (thanks Absolute Zero!)
1.03 - Added FOV changer. Updated addresses
1.04 - Removed anti ban (patched). Updated addresses

FAQ:
Q. What is freeze fix?
A. Myself and others have noticed freezing when trying to attach a tool to the game's process. This option removes that function check.

Q. I made a BLUS/BLES EBOOT and it won't work! Why?
A. I've tried multiple methods of encrypting the EBOOT for CEX but they all seem to give me an error when trying to load the game. So if anyone has any suggestions to get it working then please post them here!

Thanks to:
SC58 - Non host stuff
seb5594 - QByteArray idea (saved my life!)
BLiNDzZ - Anti ban
Sal - Testing
Vince - Testing
RatchetBooty - Testing
NotALegitPlayer - Testing

Also, please report any bugs to me. Thanks everyone!

The following 161 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

-Loki-, Hammy, دختور خصيان 911, عبدالرحمن نبيل, One, ⓙω мσ∂z, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, |ManiaC|, 0zersub, 1austin112, 3baady, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, Adel500, affsub007, aIex, Alexis-cs, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, AutoModder, BabyGirlHD, BedWetting, bhoot-iq, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, BLiNDzZ, Boliberrys, Cenetic, Chinx Drugz, clark1226, Connorrox2, CraCk_BaBy_13, CreativeInfant, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, de3productions, DEradicator, derbifreakxD, djattic, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, EB-_-MoDz, EG6, EquakeCSharp, Ethan, Extecsy, Fifty, Fizzy Joon, Franky, Freak133113, Full-Evil, funforplaydream, g9g__BASHA__g9g, GeKn_ModzZHD, Geo, HaTeRM4NR33T, HBRXIII, HiddenHour, HuHu_MoDz-, ImSooCool, iRoyal // MoDz, Welsh, itsGermanModz, Jazz1035--, JesseBropez, JLM, KaraTaylar, KARIM 12345, konpaku54, LBK, Loxy, Loz, Lucy Pinder, M3G4TR0N, marcqq, markoose, MartinModding, Maty360414, MICKEY_MODZ, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modopoly, Modz-killer1, MODZ4FUN420, mohamed0007, moltar786, moviedog, Mr. Revenge, Norway-_-1999, NotALegitPlayer and 61 other users.
10-31-2014, 10:58 AM #29
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
It's all up to you. If you prefer using a PC for mods, then I would go with that. There's always a chance of being banned. However I've been using this all day with different mods and such with no problems.

tustin what is chams ?
10-31-2014, 01:47 PM #30
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
it is it won't look like that when done just messing around with it to show what i'm doing

nice Happy excited for the release
10-31-2014, 02:18 PM #31
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
It's all up to you. If you prefer using a PC for mods, then I would go with that. There's always a chance of being banned. However I've been using this all day with different mods and such with no problems.

Thanks Tustin, but what if I just used the eboot for the fix?
10-31-2014, 03:17 PM #32
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Thanks Tustin, but what if I just used the eboot for the fix?

That's fine. Shouldn't have to worry about anything.
10-31-2014, 04:27 PM #33
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
That's fine. Shouldn't have to worry about anything.

Thnaks again Tustin, great release. Hope to see for tools from you in the future.
10-31-2014, 04:30 PM #34
Nice, Good Job
Last edited by oStankyModz ; 10-31-2014 at 04:55 PM.
11-01-2014, 12:37 AM #35
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Everything should still work fine on 1.02!
11-01-2014, 12:47 AM #36
cnossovo
Gym leader
its not the 1.02 in the link ?
11-01-2014, 01:03 AM #37
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by cnossovo View Post
its not the 1.02 in the link ?

I checked the EBOOTs and none of the addresses changed so it still works fine. However I will be putting an update out later tonight with more stuff added.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

1austin112, cnossovo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo