02-19-2015, 09:42 PM #1
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Good NGU Project X today tool made ​​by me and help from iMaGiCz I leave
The tool the left unprotected is clean, the truth I do not care that catch my codes
The tool will continue being updated Smile

Video the Project X v4

Download = You must login or register to view this content.
Virustotal = You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks For All Smile :p

The following 18 users say thank you to Antonio96C for this useful post:

B_colo_pr, BISOON, Boliberrys, br0wniiez, DecoyOcToPuS, dolby1, Eddie Mac, iridium7890, mariokilla23, motoX, Pwnaggge, Synergy, The_Switch, vse7en, WeHostModdedXP, xstateofunionx, xSuperLᴏbbies, zOutlawsz
02-26-2015, 02:34 AM #29
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
Yet another free tool that beats Austin/Rawdogs' tool by a long shot. It's pretty sad if you ask me. I don't feel bad for the idiots who wasted their money on it.

And how exactly is it better then ours? Because its free? Not a valid reason, this tool is very decent, one of the better ones that are free, but still no tool has everything we do, dont trash talk my stuff when you cant even make shit yourself. mine and raws tools is one of the best ones there are right now, after the update tomorrow it will be the best there is
02-26-2015, 04:43 AM #30
vse7en
Little One
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
And how exactly is it better then ours? Because its free? Not a valid reason, this tool is very decent, one of the better ones that are free, but still no tool has everything we do, dont trash talk my stuff when you cant even make shit yourself. mine and raws tools is one of the best ones there are right now, after the update tomorrow it will be the best there is

If I learned anything on this site it's that an insecure brat's only argument is other people's flaws. Yes, I can't make shit myself. Do I want to? Hell no, that's too much work. However; that has nothing to do with the pure fact that this tool and brownies' tool are better than yours. I'm trash talking your stuff because compared to brownies' tool your tool is nothing BUT trash talk. After the update tomorrow no fucks will be given. Brownies' AW Tool tops yours and Rawdogs UNDOUBTEDLY; and if you're so confident that your tool is the best then we should have a little poll since you seem to take this so seriously. At the end of it all; Brownies' tool is under a sticky purely because of quality work; you and/or rawdog had to pay staff, which says a lot.
Last edited by vse7en ; 02-26-2015 at 04:46 AM.
02-26-2015, 04:59 AM #31
1austin112
League Champion
If I learned anything on this site it's that an insecure brat's only argument is other people's flaws. Yes, I can't make shit myself. Do I want to? Hell no, that's too much work. However; that has nothing to do with the pure fact that this tool and brownies' tool are better than yours. I'm trash talking your stuff because compared to brownies' tool your tool is nothing BUT trash talk. After the update tomorrow no fucks will be given. Brownies' AW Tool tops yours and Rawdogs UNDOUBTEDLY; and if you're so confident that your tool is the best then we should have a little poll since you seem to take this so seriously. At the end of it all; Brownies' tool is under a sticky purely because of quality work; you and/or rawdog had to pay staff, which says a lot.

You still never said how they are better then mine and rawdogs tool, just because they are free does not mean they are better, if thats your only argument is they are free then you lose. Thats not how it works. Brownies tool is one of the best free tools there are, if not the best free tool. BUT our tool is right up there if not still better, i still have more options then his tool and with mine being all cod its on another level then his tool. and no, brownies is stickied because he paid ngu off to remove mine and raws to add his back. Thats the simple reason it comes to. As for a poll yea its a great idea but the issue is if the people dont have our tool bought then how can they vote? Not a fair deal
02-26-2015, 05:10 AM #32
vse7en
Little One
You still never said how they are better then mine and rawdogs tool, just because they are free does not mean they are better, if thats your only argument is they are free then you lose. Thats not how it works. Brownies tool is one of the best free tools there are, if not the best free tool. BUT our tool is right up there if not still better, i still have more options then his tool and with mine being all cod its on another level then his tool. and no, brownies is stickied because he paid ngu off to remove mine and raws to add his back. Thats the simple reason it comes to. As for a poll yea its a great idea but the issue is if the people dont have our tool bought then how can they vote? Not a fair deal

It is a fair deal because you did mention before that you were "flooded" with people trying to buy your tool, so it's safe to assume you have a good amount of people who own your tool unless you were lying rofl And if people who never bought your tool vote for brownies, it's completely fair, no 1 forced you to put a price on your tool and if they never bought your tool yet vote brownies doesn't it tell you that your tool isn't worth their money? Your tool is All-Cod but for the AW portion you clearly lose; It's not all about who has more options, it's overall design, stability, features, compatibility, experience, etc. And for the most part of those subjects; you are not on the winning table. Brownies tool was originally stickied due to quality work as 1 of the mods have stated before stickying his thread. THEN IT GOT TAKEN DOWN while your thread along with rawdogs thread coincidentally gets stickied. It's more reasonable to say you guys paid staff of to take down brownies' thread to avoid the risk of losing sales. Whether he paid this time to give his thread a sticky and get your thread taken down doesn't even matter because regardless; his thread has earned the sticky from the start. at that point in time it's already been proven that his tool surpasses yours. And by the way; this is specifically Advanced Warfare modding tool section, so the fact your tool is a multi cod tool means nothing here.

By the way; you're clearly arguing with a suppoter of brownies' tool and a hater of your tool, so why do you waste your time? You're never going to win LOLOLOLOLOLOLTustin
02-26-2015, 05:20 AM #33
br0wniiez
Yung Chico

Why must I always come in to make your dumb ass look stupid? Ok, here goes, again.

1. Show me the NGU Member "brownies" paid off? Where art thou? Proof or nah? Answer = Nah.
2. You have all CoDs? Is this the AW Section? Yeah or Nah? Answer = Yeah

If I was that bothered I would make an all cod tool, so far my Ghosts & AW Tool is by far the BEST out of all... Please prove me wrong with your imaginary Non-Host Aimbot LOL!

3. Look at "RawDogs" thread, your name barely scrapes into it, you just about made it onto the credit list LOL, you're at the bottom infact, funny, eh? Then look at yours? Ass-licking all over the place (Mine and RawDogs Tool, you even put his name in the thread title! LOL Who are you? Some any random, begging addresses and using sources to build a tool) I remember when you credited me and paid me for Ghost Demonware addresses LMAO. I'ma call you RawDog's Sperm from now on.

4. Lastly state what your garbage AW "tool" has that other tools don't? LOL An outfit editor! OH SHIT 10/10! I r8 that 8/8 m8. I got all that in my tool and that's some simple shit btw.

Now stop speaking about my tool as your garbage tool looks like it was created in paint with those dumb ass blue squares lmao. Get good scrub and stop bredding RawDog's name, told you, you his wife or what?

Stop saying my name if you don't want me to "flame", inb4 u "report, cry to mods"

Get off this dudes thread and do some work instead of copy and pasting LOL

PS. Idgaf about a sticky wtf... Too much laughter thanks.
Last edited by br0wniiez ; 02-26-2015 at 06:07 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to br0wniiez for this useful post:

Antonio96C, Eddie Mac, MaNamesTyler, Smoky420, vse7en, xstateofunionx
02-26-2015, 05:24 AM #34
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
It is a fair deal because you did mention before that you were "flooded" with people trying to buy your tool, so it's safe to assume you have a good amount of people who own your tool unless you were lying rofl And if people who never bought your tool vote for brownies, it's completely fair, no 1 forced you to put a price on your tool and if they never bought your tool yet vote brownies doesn't it tell you that your tool isn't worth their money? Your tool is All-Cod but for the AW portion you clearly lose; It's not all about who has more options, it's overall design, stability, features, compatibility, experience, etc. And for the most part of those subjects; you are not on the winning table. Brownies tool was originally stickied due to quality work as 1 of the mods have stated before stickying his thread. THEN IT GOT TAKEN DOWN while your thread along with rawdogs thread coincidentally gets stickied. It's more reasonable to say you guys paid staff of to take down brownies' thread to avoid the risk of losing sales. Whether he paid this time to give his thread a sticky and get your thread taken down doesn't even matter because regardless; his thread has earned the sticky from the start. at that point in time it's already been proven that his tool surpasses yours. And by the way; this is specifically Advanced Warfare modding tool section, so the fact your tool is a multi cod tool means nothing here.

By the way; you're clearly arguing with a suppoter of brownies' tool and a hater of your tool, so why do you waste your time? You're never going to win LOLOLOLOLOLOLTustin

He thinks his tool is good. LOL! Is it even his tool, it's rawdogs he's just rawdogs slave while raw is at work.

Dumb ass, made a tool using sources cause I wasn't around for a bit and thinks he's the shit LMAO.

If I sold my tool it would bring an end to their sales instantly
02-26-2015, 05:52 AM #35
vse7en
Little One
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post
He thinks his tool is good. LOL! Is it even his tool, it's rawdogs he's just rawdogs slave while raw is at work.

Dumb ass, made a tool using sources cause I wasn't around for a bit and thinks he's the shit LMAO.

If I sold my tool it would bring an end to their sales instantly

Even then, Rawdog is still a leech himself. Austin got Rawdog's name so far up his ass; you really can't mention 1 without mentioning the other.

The following 3 users say thank you to vse7en for this useful post:

br0wniiez, Eddie Mac, Smoky420
02-26-2015, 05:58 AM #36
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
Even then, Rawdog is still a leech himself. Austin got Rawdog's name so far up his ass; you really can't mention 1 without mentioning the other.

Correct, and I wanna hear what he's gotta say... I can tell the future; their update is going to be trash, all they will be adding is supply drops and possibly some more "already released" soldier customizations.. That's all they're capable of doing. They should stick to their day jobs

I don't know when modding became some sort of competition but it seems to them they want some sort of thing to exist... This tool in this thread is better than their trash. Who even wants an outfit editor that bad? :/
Last edited by br0wniiez ; 02-26-2015 at 06:00 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to br0wniiez for this useful post:

Antonio96C, Eddie Mac, vse7en
02-26-2015, 06:53 AM #37
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post
Why must I always come in to make your dumb ass look stupid? Ok, here goes, again.

1. Show me the NGU Member "brownies" paid off? Where art thou? Proof or nah? Answer = Nah.
2. You have all CoDs? Is this the AW Section? Yeah or Nah? Answer = Yeah

If I was that bothered I would make an all cod tool, so far my Ghosts & AW Tool is by far the BEST out of all... Please prove me wrong with your imaginary Non-Host Aimbot LOL!

3. Look at "RawDogs" thread, your name barely scrapes into it, you just about made it onto the credit list LOL, you're at the bottom infact, funny, eh? Then look at yours? Ass-licking all over the place (Mine and RawDogs Tool, you even put his name in the thread title! LOL Who are you? Some any random, begging addresses and using sources to build a tool) I remember when you credited me and paid me for Ghost Demonware addresses LMAO. I'ma call you RawDog's Sperm from now on.

4. Lastly state what your garbage AW "tool" has that other tools don't? LOL An outfit editor! OH SHIT 10/10! I r8 that 8/8 m8. I got all that in my tool and that's some simple shit btw.

Now stop speaking about my tool as your garbage tool looks like it was created in paint with those dumb ass blue squares lmao. Get good scrub and stop bredding RawDog's name, told you, you his wife or what?

Stop saying my name if you don't want me to "flame", inb4 u "report, cry to mods"

Get off this dudes thread and do some work instead of copy and pasting LOL

PS. Idgaf about a sticky wtf... Too much laughter thanks.

I just died laughing, but all so true. The truth needs to be told by more people. Then there will be none of this nonsense. I speak the truth and he gets it deleted every time.

The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

br0wniiez, Smoky420, SyGnUs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo