02-19-2015, 09:42 PM #1
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Good NGU Project X today tool made ​​by me and help from iMaGiCz I leave
The tool the left unprotected is clean, the truth I do not care that catch my codes
The tool will continue being updated Smile

Video the Project X v4

Download = You must login or register to view this content.
Virustotal = You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks For All Smile :p

The following 18 users say thank you to Antonio96C for this useful post:

B_colo_pr, BISOON, Boliberrys, br0wniiez, DecoyOcToPuS, dolby1, Eddie Mac, iridium7890, mariokilla23, motoX, Pwnaggge, Synergy, The_Switch, vse7en, WeHostModdedXP, xstateofunionx, xSuperLᴏbbies, zOutlawsz
02-26-2015, 11:08 AM #38
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post
Correct, and I wanna hear what he's gotta say... I can tell the future; their update is going to be trash, all they will be adding is supply drops and possibly some more "already released" soldier customizations.. That's all they're capable of doing. They should stick to their day jobs

I don't know when modding became some sort of competition but it seems to them they want some sort of thing to exist... This tool in this thread is better than their trash. Who even wants an outfit editor that bad? :/

I totally agree with everything you said
Your is the best in AW Smile
02-26-2015, 03:10 PM #39
JoAan2
Haxor!
Muuuy buuena Antonio!!
02-26-2015, 04:12 PM #40
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post
Why must I always come in to make your dumb ass look stupid? Ok, here goes, again.

1. Show me the NGU Member "brownies" paid off? Where art thou? Proof or nah? Answer = Nah.
2. You have all CoDs? Is this the AW Section? Yeah or Nah? Answer = Yeah

If I was that bothered I would make an all cod tool, so far my Ghosts & AW Tool is by far the BEST out of all... Please prove me wrong with your imaginary Non-Host Aimbot LOL!

3. Look at "RawDogs" thread, your name barely scrapes into it, you just about made it onto the credit list LOL, you're at the bottom infact, funny, eh? Then look at yours? Ass-licking all over the place (Mine and RawDogs Tool, you even put his name in the thread title! LOL Who are you? Some any random, begging addresses and using sources to build a tool) I remember when you credited me and paid me for Ghost Demonware addresses LMAO. I'ma call you RawDog's Sperm from now on.

4. Lastly state what your garbage AW "tool" has that other tools don't? LOL An outfit editor! OH SHIT 10/10! I r8 that 8/8 m8. I got all that in my tool and that's some simple shit btw.

Now stop speaking about my tool as your garbage tool looks like it was created in paint with those dumb ass blue squares lmao. Get good scrub and stop bredding RawDog's name, told you, you his wife or what?

Stop saying my name if you don't want me to "flame", inb4 u "report, cry to mods"

Get off this dudes thread and do some work instead of copy and pasting LOL

PS. Idgaf about a sticky wtf... Too much laughter thanks.

Blue squares? Dude Those haven't been there in 2 updates, check my thread for the redesign, much nicer, rawdog never updated the pictures, and i never paid you for anything lol. I only asked for them. Begging and using sources to build a tool? You got proof? I've made all my tools from scratch, never using others to build off of, Yea ive used some peoples addresses for certain things, but that was a while ago and everyone has... I said your tool was good and probably the best free, idk why you get so ass hurt over a compliment.
02-26-2015, 05:06 PM #41
Antonio respecto tu trabajo esta bien organizado bien echo todavía no lo eh usado, pero vi el montaje el diseño se ve muy bien gracias por tu esfuerzo Happy
02-26-2015, 07:42 PM #42
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Switch View Post
Antonio respecto tu trabajo esta bien organizado bien echo todavía no lo eh usado, pero vi el montaje el diseño se ve muy bien gracias por tu esfuerzo Happy

Gracias enserio Smile
02-26-2015, 08:32 PM #43
Antonio gracias por la tool,se ve muy bien,buen trabajo
para tu proximo update tendras AW 1.09?
02-26-2015, 09:59 PM #44
xCakey
Keeper
This shit doesnt even work. Atleast for MW2.
02-27-2015, 05:04 AM #45
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
And how exactly is it better then ours? Because its free? Not a valid reason, this tool is very decent, one of the better ones that are free, but still no tool has everything we do, dont trash talk my stuff when you cant even make shit yourself. mine and raws tools is one of the best ones there are right now, after the update tomorrow it will be the best there is

Free is better Winky Winky but the ui is better, and doesn't take as long to load up :p
02-27-2015, 10:29 AM #46
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by pr View Post
Antonio gracias por la tool,se ve muy bien,buen trabajo
para tu proximo update tendras AW 1.09?

Si proximo update 1.09 en AW y MW3 mas algunos Modz

The following user thanked Antonio96C for this useful post:

B_colo_pr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo