Post: [1.05] ★How To Get Stats To Stick VIDEO TUTORIAL ★STILL WORKS★
12-11-2014, 02:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Advanced Warfare: How to get stats to stick

This is how i got it to work, may not work for everyone.

Update:
UNLOCK ALL HAS SEEMED TO BE WORKING FOR MOST OF YOU. I HAVE TRIED IT MYSELF AND HAVE HAD NO BAN OR RESET, FOR BEST RESULT USE IT BEFORE YOU PRESTIGE TO YOUR LAST DESIRED PRESTIGE.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Please leave me more feedback in the comments so i can confirm this.

1. Load up Advanced warfare sign in and fetch your online multiplayer profile.

2. Once loaded I used my tooll You must login or register to view this content.

3. Connect and Attach the tool then edit your XP stats to 1002100 which is the amount needed to prestige, then prestige yourself. Repeat this till you're at your desired prestige, doing it this way means you have technically prestiged legitimately. Edit other stats if you wish, but make them legit. DO NOT EDIT PRESTIGE STATS

4. Go into create a class and create one, once done back all the way out to the main menu screen, then back onto multiplayer so it can fetch the profile again. This is so it saves

5. Quit the game and and restart your playstation.

6. Turn your playstation back on, and mount your game.

7. Use PSNinja_v4 to Wipe, Replace and Make history Read Only. This tool wipes away the history of the tools you have used You must login or register to view this content.

8. Click on PSNpatch and click triangle to temporarily turn your playstaion into OFW mode until restart. Why? This tells advanced warfare that your advanced warfare account was visited last on a OFFICIAL FIRMWARE CONSOLE You must login or register to view this content.

9. Load up advanced warfare fetch profile and you are done.

This may seem a long method but is still very fast, my video took me 5 minutes.

Follow the instructions along with the video. This is what I do each time I mod accounts and never have been banned.

Other things worth reading:

USE REGULAR EBOOT, WHY? I have tested this method on modified eboots, and it results in a ban. When doing stat mods please use the regular un-modified eboot.

These are just guidelines to how I get stats to stick. NOT GUARANTEED

Doing stupid stats in order to get you to the top of the leaderboard will most likely result in a ban anyway.

I have done this on countless number accounts when I perform recovery services on them. NOT ONE HAS BEEN BANNED

Did i do this without Anti-Ban or EBOOT? YES and I am still not banned, modding stats has never got me banned. If you use Non-Host mods you are likely to get reset or banned.

Must you use PSNinja?Yes, This wipes away the history of the tools you have used.

Must you use PSNpatch? Yes, this tells Advanced Warfare account the last console you was on was an OFFICIAL FIRMWARE CONSOLE, You must use this everytime you play advanced warfare to avoid stat reset or getting banned.

USE UNLOCK ALL RIGHT BEFORE YOU PRESTIGE TO YOUR LAST DESIRED PRESTIGE

If you're still worried Spoof your console ID to 0 using ControlConsoleAPI whilst doing the the stats.

If you use other in game mods after editing stats you are likely to get reset or banned.
This thread is only applicable for people selling services or want to mod their account then play legit.

Basically you are tell advanced warfare that you've prestiged legit, wiped all history of tools used and spoofed to make it seem you're on a official firmware console.

Let me know how it goes for you guys.
If any questions drop them below.

Last edited by LcGamingHD ; 12-18-2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Better understanding

The following 18 users say thank you to LcGamingHD for this useful post:

CraZy KiD GaMeR, Dixvn, dolby1, invace, koekiemonstarr2, lordbongsnipa69, LULLINHO, Maty360414, NoobzBelowMe, Pwnaggge, RatchetBooty, RecklessNGU, SavageRising, Synergy, TheLastHelmet, XuPz_MoDz, ybnice1234779
12-13-2014, 07:45 AM #29
Zlare
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Astek View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
lol

I wonder why people "groan" / laugh at these tutorials, If you pay attention to what you are doing is just dumb. People that post threads on a Forum website is to help or give people freebies etc. If you just type "lol for a post count then that is just low, Astek I know you like to post threads to release tools etc. so why talk trash / laugh at other people when they are just beginners like you once were so stop your "bs" along with other moderate users on this website and let people post things without feeling bad because a "better" coder / user is trash talking to one another. go f*** yourself Astek.

The following 2 users say thank you to Zlare for this useful post:

LcGamingHD, smashedya
12-13-2014, 07:52 AM #30
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
ive tried it myself and i havent been banned thanks hopefully i dont get banned in a couple of days!?

I have done over 10 and none have been banned or reset
12-13-2014, 07:54 AM #31
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
i was doing this on 1.03 and getting reset couple days later how long has ur acc not been reset now?

Ive had my account for over a week no reset
12-13-2014, 08:00 AM #32
Originally posted by Zlare View Post
I wonder why people "groan" / laugh at these tutorials, If you pay attention to what you are doing is just dumb. People that post threads on a Forum website is to help or give people freebies etc. If you just type "lol for a post count then that is just low, Astek I know you like to post threads to release tools etc. so why talk trash / laugh at other people when they are just beginners like you once were so stop your "bs" along with other moderate users on this website and let people post things without feeling bad because a "better" coder / user is trash talking to one another. go f*** yourself Astek.

Thank you, aha this thread did take me a while.
12-13-2014, 08:19 AM #33
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by LcModsHD View Post
I have done over 10 and none have been banned or reset

maybe put what stats u have put that havnt been reset would help ppl out
12-13-2014, 08:33 AM #34
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
maybe put what stats u have put that havnt been reset would help ppl out

Thanks, ill add that in later on what stats i used.
12-13-2014, 08:48 AM #35
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Zlare View Post

Lol you mad m8
12-13-2014, 08:55 AM #36
One
At least I can fight
Why bother posting this if there's no antiban lol :dumb: and fuck, you must be mad at life dude, chill out yeah, all I said was lol because they have the same title, don't see why people take shit so seriously on a forum. Do you take to heart what everyone says lol grow up.

plus; i didn't laugh at the tutorial, why would i bother reading it when theres no antiban... does that make you feel better :fa: Tiphat
Last edited by One ; 12-13-2014 at 09:12 AM.
12-13-2014, 09:25 AM #37
Can I get a recovery

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo