03-30-2016, 11:44 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 03-31-2016 at 09:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

lucasaf01, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, SoloHoster, user_714
04-12-2016, 01:48 AM #38
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by hello10110 View Post
Did you ever skype me?...

Yes my Skype is NJ2MTL
04-12-2016, 02:53 AM #39
Klots
COD Recovery
I dont think theres any chance here guys, dont bother posting.
04-12-2016, 05:00 AM #40
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Klots View Post
I dont think theres any chance here guys, dont bother posting.

Still want some more feedback :p , tbh some people claim to have their own thing which doesn't really motivate me to release.
04-12-2016, 05:03 AM #41
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Still want some more feedback :p , tbh some people claim to have their own thing which doesn't really motivate me to release.

Not one person has said - "no dont release it". That answers all. Would be nice to enjoy the game using mods for a while, we wont find treasure but will be enjoyable.
04-12-2016, 05:14 AM #42
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.

I feel like a vast majority of the community would appreciate it because it would shed some light back onto the game.
04-12-2016, 05:22 AM #43
Kronos
Former Staff
So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.

Release please bro <3 <3
04-12-2016, 08:36 AM #44
Wu.
Brute
Sure why not OP.Let it go public so we can enjoy it.
04-12-2016, 12:56 PM #45
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Not one person has said - "no dont release it". That answers all. Would be nice to enjoy the game using mods for a while, we wont find treasure but will be enjoyable.

No, but there are people who claim to have their own bypass or antiban. Making it sound like they don't need this released, don't worry. I'll leave this open for another week or so and I'll decide and let you all know. Just be patient.
04-12-2016, 10:53 PM #46
eizey3
Gym leader
Sell It

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo