03-30-2016, 11:44 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 03-31-2016 at 09:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

lucasaf01, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, SoloHoster, user_714
04-18-2016, 04:57 PM #65
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by EYE
I'd say yes because your attracting more members to the site, releasing something that is pretty dope.

Service's for AW are not allowed here due to the ban rate.

Release it ^^

infact fmt have updated recently with fully working antiban.

no reason why there shouldnt be services for aw now.
04-18-2016, 06:06 PM #66
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
infact fmt have updated recently with fully working antiban.

no reason why there shouldnt be services for aw now.

There's been a fully working one for over a month now on 1Austin112's tool and now FMT. Along with ban bypasses, so I agree completely. But unless they have it themselves they won't allow it.

Originally posted by Klots View Post
Okay, here my feedback on this matter - my thoughts on whether to release 'the method' or not.

The best option is to buy a safelock, not a regular safelock oh no no, but a 100-ton adamantium door 4x4 interconnected, and store the method in there. Then make sure the door can only be opened from within the safe, that way you can tighten the security.

Then, you go to egypt, break into the great pyramid, steal the lamp, - rub the lamp, by this time - a genie would have appeared, then you make wish, make sure say exactly this - "i wish to erase all memory of any anti-ban in any shape of form from this world".

Then you can head back to the safe, and lock the door from the inside so it can never be opened. Then you will live happily ever after with yourself and your "anti-ban method".
Smile

Thanks Smile I'll consider it.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

BurtE
04-18-2016, 07:23 PM #67
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I'm not actually, I want to hear everyone's thoughts on this. Is it a crime to have a thread like this? Don't be upset because I'm not rushing to share.

Plz,,,,,you just want noobz modders to pm you for you can sell your so called antiban
04-18-2016, 09:58 PM #68
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
Plz,,,,,you just want noobz modders to pm you for you can sell your so called antiban

Believe what you'd like.
04-20-2016, 09:01 AM #69
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
So whats up u releasing or not? U got everyones opinion and everyone said YES lol
04-20-2016, 07:37 PM #70
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
So whats up u releasing or not? U got everyones opinion and everyone said YES lol

Theres always a reason, read my post above. Winky Winky
04-21-2016, 10:31 PM #71
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post

Some said yes, some no, and others claiming they dont need it as they have their own. I was planning on doing a public release but not so sure anymore as there was 2 new bypasses posted, posting mine would be a waste. Now if people still want it, I'll consider.
04-21-2016, 10:54 PM #72
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Some said yes, some no, and others claiming they dont need it as they have their own. I was planning on doing a public release but not so sure anymore as there was 2 new bypasses posted, posting mine would be a waste. Now if people still want it, I'll consider.
Last edited by jqq ; 04-21-2016 at 11:09 PM.

The following user thanked jqq for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
04-22-2016, 01:20 PM #73
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by jqq View Post

I'm done lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo