Post: GSC mod menu freezes console after using online for a bit?
01-21-2015, 02:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi guys, wondering if anyone could help my with my problem? when I inject my gsc into custom games It works fine, then I go online, get host, and after a while it'll just freeze, i'm using reddotcity v2 I think.
and also when I inject some menus like caked up v1.8 it freezes the game instantly?
can someone please help me? Shiver
12-08-2015, 04:33 PM #11
Majestro
Save Point
My problem is when I go with Force Host in the Lobby the Game started not because only 1-3 Player Join... Why?
12-08-2015, 09:43 PM #12
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Majestro View Post
My problem is when I go with Force Host in the Lobby the Game started not because only 1-3 Player Join... Why?

Because you're force hosting? So you need to wait for more people to join the lobby....
12-08-2015, 11:54 PM #13
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by HairyBlackMagic View Post
hi guys, wondering if anyone could help my with my problem? when I inject my gsc into custom games It works fine, then I go online, get host, and after a while it'll just freeze, i'm using reddotcity v2 I think.
and also when I inject some menus like caked up v1.8 it freezes the game instantly?
can someone please help me? Shiver

reddotcity v2 isn't stable whats so ever so i wouldn't recommend using that menu, caked up is stable online so you shouldn't be freezing but if you are giving the menu out to tons of people thats your reason if you aren't doing that then try restoring your file system because one of your black ops II files could be corrupt.

Originally posted by Majestro View Post

thats because of your connection if your connection isnt the problem change you NAT type to open
12-09-2015, 12:08 AM #14
Menu was built poorly, simple as that
12-09-2015, 01:58 AM #15
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Why did people start replying to this old thread?
12-09-2015, 05:44 PM #16
Majestro
Save Point
Originally posted by Z0neyDanza View Post
Because you're force hosting? So you need to wait for more people to join the lobby....

How long I wait? I wait most time 5 Minutes.
02-20-2016, 03:25 AM #17
how can you go in a online match help
06-01-2016, 01:04 AM #18
rename the gsc file to
_development_dvars.gsc
06-01-2016, 10:11 AM #19
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by PS3
if you activate to many things it'll cause a freeze. In the old call of duties it use to kick you from the match with a huge error list. And it will on PC. But on console the error log will not come up it'll cause a freeze for you. Since you are hosting your ps3 is running the whole map, your client, your menu, all the other players connecting etc. Which causes stress for the console, try and not over load the GSC. Or when you get bored of something deactivate it, like landmines once done deactivate it so the script isn't being called and frees up the memory it used for another script to use. Smile

Seeming all a menu does is call something, and doesn't really do anything else (Exception to PC driven menus [RTE], all it is doing is waiting for two buttons to be pressed [AIM + KNIFE]. The game is waiting for buttons to be pressed anyway, so I dont see this having any issue with instant freezing.)

I am having this issue... before I even open the menu (I've tried about 6-8 menus).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo