Post: GSC mod menu freezes console after using online for a bit?
01-21-2015, 02:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi guys, wondering if anyone could help my with my problem? when I inject my gsc into custom games It works fine, then I go online, get host, and after a while it'll just freeze, i'm using reddotcity v2 I think.
and also when I inject some menus like caked up v1.8 it freezes the game instantly?
can someone please help me? Shiver
06-01-2016, 11:39 AM #20
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by PS3
if you activate to many things it'll cause a freeze. In the old call of duties it use to kick you from the match with a huge error list. And it will on PC. But on console the error log will not come up it'll cause a freeze for you. Since you are hosting your ps3 is running the whole map, your client, your menu, all the other players connecting etc. Which causes stress for the console, try and not over load the GSC. Or when you get bored of something deactivate it, like landmines once done deactivate it so the script isn't being called and frees up the memory it used for another script to use. Smile

Ummmmmmmm no. lol.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

ODLeslie
11-07-2016, 08:17 PM #21
It could also be the eboot cause there's quit a bit of menus out there that freeze due to the eboot try using the normal bo2 eboot but I don't know if it would cause a ban so I suggest you stay on a antiban eboot but it's something to try just switch eboots to the normal one if that doesn't work then I don't know what the issue is mostly it's overflow or something wrong with the menu it seems to be happening with alot of bo2 menus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo