10-22-2016, 10:29 PM #1
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I don't load up Loz Zombies Menu v2 I can join DLC maps just fine. As soon as I inject the menu I get this error "exe_client_field_mismatch". No clue what it means or how to fix it. Any ideas other than use a different menu?

The following 2 users say thank you to Z0neyDanza for this useful post:

NmfV2, ProfoundModz

The following 2 users groaned at Z0neyDanza for this awful post:

anthonything, Patrick
10-22-2016, 10:45 PM #2
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
Sorry mods, I posted this in the wrong section. My apologies.
10-24-2016, 12:47 PM #3
Mehdii
Save Point
if u need help gsc im here :p

The following user thanked Mehdii for this useful post:

DF_AUS
10-29-2016, 12:54 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Z0neyDanza View Post
When I don't load up Loz Zombies Menu v2 I can join DLC maps just fine. As soon as I inject the menu I get this error "exe_client_field_mismatch". No clue what it means or how to fix it. Any ideas other than use a different menu?

status on your issue?
10-29-2016, 02:45 AM #5
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
status on your issue?

Still the same. Nobody responded.
10-29-2016, 03:28 PM #6
Patrick
League Champion
When I don't load up Loz Zombies Menu v2 I can join DLC maps just fine. As soon as I inject the menu I get this error "exe_client_field_mismatch". No clue what it means or how to fix it. Any ideas other than use a different menu?

It means you need to stick with cracking accounts and leave modding to people who know what they're doing lmao. Them feels
10-29-2016, 04:22 PM #7
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
It means you need to stick with cracking accounts and leave modding to people who know what they're doing lmao. Them feels

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. Man you're hilarious. You should be a stand up comic because you're SO, FUCKING, FUNNY. Sike, you're an idiot. Still waiting on a reply.
10-29-2016, 04:32 PM #8
Patrick
League Champion
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. Man you're hilarious. You should be a stand up comic because you're SO, FUCKING, FUNNY. Sike, you're an idiot. Still waiting on a reply.

I'm an idiot? Well... look who can't inject a gsc menu properly lmao, you're the idiot sir.
10-29-2016, 05:01 PM #9
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Vince
You need to not comment unless you are helping the OP.

Well that goes for you also doesn't it.. you don't need to comment on this post since you aren't doing much help either.

The following user thanked Patrick for this useful post:

Procyon
10-29-2016, 07:54 PM #10
NmfV2
Do a barrel roll!

Sounds like someones nat is either strict or moderate if your having problems connecting

try going onto mw2 to open your nat type, and heading back to BO2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo