10-22-2016, 10:29 PM #1
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I don't load up Loz Zombies Menu v2 I can join DLC maps just fine. As soon as I inject the menu I get this error "exe_client_field_mismatch". No clue what it means or how to fix it. Any ideas other than use a different menu?

The following 2 users say thank you to Z0neyDanza for this useful post:

NmfV2, ProfoundModz

The following 2 users groaned at Z0neyDanza for this awful post:

anthonything, Patrick
11-04-2016, 11:55 AM #38
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
You clearly don't know the background bb but yeah that's normal for you since you don't tend to know shit 😂 go and learn something useful instead of trying to become relevant by talking to me and serious.

Background? How is that relevant to the question being asked,like Kronos stated,if you got nothing relevant to say to the question being asked,shut the fuck up or do it in pm's,but we both know you was being serious with him,that wasn't no joke you was having,just like with everyone else you are being a dick to.
11-04-2016, 11:56 AM #39
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
no need to get big headed Extinct. dont undo all your hard work doing things for the community by telling people to kill them selves cos in my eyes your just contributing to nothing by doing that

I'm done with modding and have been done with it for a month or two 😂 I don't care what people see me as nor do I care if people hate me.
11-04-2016, 11:56 AM #40
Kronos
Former Staff
No, I understand you want to sort it out because your role on ngu is a moderator but you should be professional about it instead of using inappropriate language etc. If you came into the conversation with a professional manner I would have respected it and left it at that but you didn't.

fair point i will watch what i say in the future. but for now just leave it out please im getting sick of seeing these posts of people telling each other to kill them selves etc.
11-04-2016, 11:59 AM #41
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by JZY View Post
Background? How is that relevant to the question being asked,like Kronos stated,if you got nothing relevant to say to the question being asked,shut the fuck up or do it in pm's,but we both know you was being serious with him,that wasn't no joke you was having,just like with everyone else you are being a dick to.

Well you aren't relevant what's so ever so you shouldn't even be commenting lmao, you are probably one of the most un relevant person on this site.
11-04-2016, 11:59 AM #42
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
No, I understand you want to sort it out because your role on ngu is a moderator but you should be professional about it instead of using inappropriate language etc. If you came into the conversation with a professional manner I would have respected it and left it at that but you didn't.

You have the audacity to talk shit to me
You have the audacity to talk shit to a moderator who is probably trying their best not to ban you
You have the audacity to be a total c*nt and then act like 'Oh, I helped him' once a moderator gets involved or you realised you fucked up.
You've fucked up big time Extinct. Even the moderators loosing respect for you. Better run back to that Skype conversation with Serious and keep the shit talking up.
Legit, everything you have said so far has buried yourself even further. You use other peoples insults as comebacks and then call them out saying how pathetic they are.
You had your time, now fuck off. You've wasted my time, you've wasted time of other people and now your wasting the time of NGU staff. the OP and Saber.

Ill be timing how long it takes for your fail, smart arse reply 'calling me out' as a 'copy and paster' or saying how much a mod menu I'm working on for fun is 'game changing' and then state I wouldn't stop talking shit about it on Skype when the whole conversations on Imgur (as an Album)

Have a good one, f*ck stick

The following user thanked ProfoundModz for this useful post:

Patrick
11-04-2016, 11:59 AM #43
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by JZY View Post

Well you aren't relevant what's so ever so you shouldn't even be commenting lmao, you are probably one of the most un relevant person on this site.

allright come on now both of you leave it out and lets just focus on helping the OP
11-04-2016, 12:00 PM #44
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
fair point i will watch what i say in the future. but for now just leave it out please im getting sick of seeing these posts of people telling each other to kill them selves etc.

He's only trying to be mature now and have a valid point over you,I guarantee if you speak to other modders they will tell you about there experience with Extinct bullying them,profoundmodZ is a prime example.
11-04-2016, 12:00 PM #45
Patrick
League Champion

Okay now tell fucktard one and two who doesn't know shit to stfu before they get toasted even more 😘
11-04-2016, 12:01 PM #46
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Okay now tell fucktard one and two who doesn't know shit to stfu before they get toasted even more 😘

If your done with modding leave,go find another hobby to do,don't stick around and constantly bully other members for releasing content not up to your standard lard mouth.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo