04-14-2015, 12:00 AM #1
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I've Solved My Issue Have A Nice Day. Upside Down Happy
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Last edited by TAZBXIV ; 04-16-2015 at 03:12 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at TAZBXIV for this awful post:

jwm614, TehMerkMods
04-14-2015, 04:42 AM #2
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TAZBXIV View Post
Hey guys i'm having issues injecting to zombies.
When I use .GSC sturio everything works fine but the death barrier script to turn it off doesn't work.
When I use any old injector that usually works without issue, I freeze.. this problem just started occurring today.
NOTE: I've gone over everything and it is correct as far as my knowledge otherwise it would freeze in GSC studio aswell.
Any suggestions/soultions? Any will be appreciated Smile

u gunna have to post the script or noone can help you
04-14-2015, 08:09 PM #3
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jwm614 View Post
u gunna have to post the script or noone can help you

1 im not publicly showing my script and 2 if it were a issue with the script it would freeze with gsc studio aswell which it does not.
04-14-2015, 08:18 PM #4
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
1 im not publicly showing my script and 2 if it were a issue with the script it would freeze with gsc studio aswell which it does not.

Then what the hell are u asking for like it a big secret u don't have to post the whole code juss the one u were having trouble with but if u wanna b a dick no one will help u an the death barrier script just move the barrier higher
04-14-2015, 09:29 PM #5
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
Then what the hell are u asking for like it a big secret u don't have to post the whole code juss the one u were having trouble with but if u wanna b a dick no one will help u an the death barrier script just move the barrier higher

ive checked the whole code nothings wrong with it damn. i need a new injector that works no need to be a prick.
04-14-2015, 09:31 PM #6
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
ive checked the whole code nothings wrong with it damn. i need a new injector that works no need to be a prick.

theres nothing wrong with my injector an gsc studios works fine to my knowledge
04-14-2015, 09:59 PM #7
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
theres nothing wrong with my injector an gsc studios works fine to my knowledge

gsc studio works fine. only the death barrier doesnt turn off. how do i make it higher when it can only be toggled on and off as in 0 and 1.
im not home now so i dont know the exact script but its something like
level.monitor_players_outof_map
Last edited by TAZBXIV ; 04-14-2015 at 10:08 PM.
04-14-2015, 10:07 PM #8
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
gsc studio works fine. only the death barrier doesnt turn off. how do i make it higher when it can only be toggled on and off as in 0 and 1.

When u turn it on it only goes higher u would have to make another function to put it back in its place
04-14-2015, 10:09 PM #9
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
When u turn it on it only goes higher u would have to make another function to put it back in its place

Its init so it should take it out when the game loads right?
04-14-2015, 10:42 PM #10
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter

init()
{
level.clientid=0;
level thread onplayerconnect();
level.player_out_of_playable_area_monitor = 0;
precachemodel("defaultactor");
precachemodel("defaultvehicle");
precachemodel("test_sphere_silver");
PrecacheItem("zombie_knuckle_crack");
}

this is the init

the death barrier disabler is