04-14-2015, 12:00 AM #1
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I've Solved My Issue Have A Nice Day. Upside Down Happy
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Last edited by TAZBXIV ; 04-16-2015 at 03:12 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at TAZBXIV for this awful post:

jwm614, TehMerkMods
04-15-2015, 12:18 AM #11
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TAZBXIV View Post
init()
{
level.clientid=0;
level thread onplayerconnect();
level.player_out_of_playable_area_monitor = 0;
precachemodel("defaultactor");
precachemodel("defaultvehicle");
precachemodel("test_sphere_silver");
PrecacheItem("zombie_knuckle_crack");
}

this is the init

the death barrier disabler is

use thee function from lollos thread to turn off the death barrier
edit ok i see he changed it
make sure to have all includes u can try that if it dont work iuno i dont mod zombies that much

#include maps/mp/_utility;
#include common_scripts/utility;
#include maps/mp/gametypes_zm/_hud_util;
#include maps/mp/zombies/_zm_utility;
Last edited by jwm614 ; 04-15-2015 at 12:26 AM.
04-15-2015, 12:43 AM #12
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jwm614 View Post
use thee function from lollos thread to turn off the death barrier
edit ok i see he changed it
make sure to have all includes u can try that if it dont work iuno i dont mod zombies that much

#include common_scripts/utility;
#include maps/mp/gametypes_zm/_hud_util;
#include maps/mp/zombies/_zm_utility;

I have those all already :/ I looked at zekkins death barrier thread and apparently my injector was for 1.18 and it worked on 1.19 but it had the assets of 1.18 so thats why the outdated death barrier script worked and now no longer doesn't work. Thanks for the help anyway, I guess ill have to wait until another ones released or find one myself.
04-15-2015, 12:53 AM #13
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
I have those all already :/ I looked at zekkins death barrier thread and apparently my injector was for 1.18 and it worked on 1.19 but it had the assets of 1.18 so thats why the outdated death barrier script worked and now no longer doesn't work. Thanks for the help anyway, I guess ill have to wait until another ones released or find one myself.

just use the gscfinder bat to find the function
04-15-2015, 12:18 PM #14
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
init()
{
level.clientid=0;
level thread onplayerconnect();
precachemodel("defaultactor");
precachemodel("defaultvehicle");
precachemodel("test_sphere_silver");
PrecacheItem("zombie_knuckle_crack");
}

this is the init

the death barrier disabler is

You must login or register to view this content.

its not an injector problem its your code... an injector wouldn't mess with code unless it compiles it and theres only one compiler for bo2... Chris's compiler for consoles and it works flawlessly ._. dont blame others for your mistake(s)

nothing in BO2 game script changes with updates... Drack

you didn't "make" anything in your menu 1 your using a base 2 Almost Every func is made by elite mossy or someone from an older cod zombies
g'day Enzo
Last edited by MrToxlcBooty ; 04-15-2015 at 12:25 PM.

The following user thanked MrToxlcBooty for this useful post:

jwm614
04-15-2015, 08:59 PM #15
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

its not an injector problem its your code... an injector wouldn't mess with code unless it compiles it and theres only one compiler for bo2... Chris's compiler for consoles and it works flawlessly ._. dont blame others for your mistake(s)

nothing in BO2 game script changes with updates... Drack

you didn't "make" anything in your menu 1 your using a base 2 Almost Every func is made by elite mossy or someone from an older cod zombies
g'day Enzo

for 1 I compile with gsc studio ._. and 2
when i used an injector it used to work flawlessly and now it freezes. Gsc studio works fine but the death barrier is still on even though the code is there. dont go blaming me for saying the code is outdated visit the thread yourself before being a dick about it. the code was defaultly in the zombie base and i looked up a death barrier script and i found out it doesnt work for others aswell. i never said i made anything i said i didnt want to post is publicly. instead of being an udder asshole you could try to help. even though i found my solution long ago. Drack
Last edited by TAZBXIV ; 04-15-2015 at 09:03 PM.
04-15-2015, 11:34 PM #16
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
for 1 I compile with gsc studio ._. and 2
when i used an injector it used to work flawlessly and now it freezes. Gsc studio works fine but the death barrier is still on even though the code is there. dont go blaming me for saying the code is outdated visit the thread yourself before being a dick about it. the code was defaultly in the zombie base and i looked up a death barrier script and i found out it doesnt work for others aswell. i never said i made anything i said i didnt want to post is publicly. instead of being an udder asshole you could try to help. even though i found my solution long ago. Drack

Injectors dont freeze you wrong code dose eg infinate loops with no endons
04-15-2015, 11:35 PM #17
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
An outdated injector will?
I'm not a complete noob if it was a problem with my code I wouldn't of come to NGU. I know how to fix bad code. Not outdated/messed up compilers. Gsc studio doesnt compile it right. I used another one and boom it's fine now, asshat.
Last edited by TAZBXIV ; 04-15-2015 at 11:43 PM.
04-16-2015, 12:53 AM #18
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
An outdated injector will?
I'm not a complete noob if it was a problem with my code I wouldn't of come to NGU. I know how to fix bad code. Not outdated/messed up compilers. Gsc studio doesnt compile it right. I used another one and boom it's fine now, asshat.

theres no such thing as outdated compilers there all the same and compile it the same
04-16-2015, 02:50 AM #19
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
My bad I meant injector.
Yes, their can be outdated injectors. Lol groan at my post for me wanting help, asshole.
I've solved my problem with this thread anyway I don't understand why people are still replying to it nobodys even helping at this point. .-.[/B][/SIZE]
Last edited by TAZBXIV ; 04-16-2015 at 03:13 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo