07-26-2015, 05:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo guys, i've seen this mod called "Fake Bullet Trail" in someone's Azza menu.
Basically it just shoot and the bullettrail goes to the enemy so it's harder to get exposed.
Does someone have this code and could help me out? ยด

If so, hmu on Skype: metroxrazor

The following user thanked zAlbanianModder for this useful post:

-Numb
07-27-2015, 01:46 AM #2
FlavorModz
Do a barrel roll!
i think ive seen it before in a pc savior menu. i believe its in the source of this.
07-28-2015, 05:03 PM #3
It's this.

07-29-2015, 04:28 PM #4
FlavorModz
Do a barrel roll!
oh yeah I have that menu. the bullet trail is kinda messed up though. Although it goes straight on the guy, it also shows two different bullet trails in killcam.
07-29-2015, 04:42 PM #5
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by FlavorModz View Post
oh yeah I have that menu. the bullet trail is kinda messed up though. Although it goes straight on the guy, it also shows two different bullet trails in killcam.

Can you please post a mediafire link to it?
07-30-2015, 08:30 AM #6
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
Can you please post a mediafire link to it?

I have the source code to fake bullet trail and calculated match bonus if you wanna buy it for $15
07-30-2015, 03:21 PM #7
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by MirusLament View Post
I have the source code to fake bullet trail and calculated match bonus if you wanna buy it for $15

No.. Don't you dare try to sell 2 codes and I have a match bonus lmfao I ain't buying crap

The following user thanked itsSorrow for this useful post:

zAlbanianModder
07-30-2015, 11:47 PM #8
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
No.. Don't you dare try to sell 2 codes and I have a match bonus lmfao I ain't buying crap

just posted it for anyone who wanted it. I got MB and bullet trail and more but I'm not giving out anything else
07-30-2015, 11:55 PM #9
itsSorrow
In my man cave
just posted it for anyone who wanted it. I got MB and bullet trail and more but I'm not giving out anything else

Then answer skype lol
07-31-2015, 01:21 AM #10
FlavorModz
Do a barrel roll!

lmao whats the point of selling codes its just a game lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo