07-26-2015, 05:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo guys, i've seen this mod called "Fake Bullet Trail" in someone's Azza menu.
Basically it just shoot and the bullettrail goes to the enemy so it's harder to get exposed.
Does someone have this code and could help me out? ´

If so, hmu on Skype: metroxrazor

The following user thanked zAlbanianModder for this useful post:

-Numb
07-31-2015, 01:41 AM #11
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by FlavorModz View Post
lmao whats the point of selling codes its just a game lol

ikr lmfao
07-31-2015, 09:15 PM #12
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T

Considering if you look deep enough in the games files dumps you can find all of these 'unreleased' codes sure and the kid who is attempting to sell them brought a Saviour pc patch and all pc patches sell the source too so now the idiot is attempting to resell
07-31-2015, 09:17 PM #13
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
Considering if you look deep enough in the games files dumps you can find all of these 'unreleased' codes sure and the kid who is attempting to sell them brought a Saviour pc patch and all pc patches sell the source too so now the idiot is attempting to resell

So True

The following user thanked itsSorrow for this useful post:

TehMerkMods
08-01-2015, 12:22 AM #14

lol look at your broke lookin ass lol
08-01-2015, 12:23 AM #15
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post

idiot I didn't get them from savior mod or whatever. only me and 2 other ppl know the REAL match bonus codes and equations and the bullet trails and more.
08-01-2015, 12:24 AM #16
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by MirusLament View Post
idiot I didn't get them from savior mod or whatever. only me and 2 other ppl know the REAL match bonus codes and equations and the bullet trails and more.

lmfao you are calling merk an idiot LMFAO

The following user thanked itsSorrow for this useful post:

EatOreos
08-01-2015, 12:28 AM #17
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
lmfao you are calling merk an idiot LMFAO

well he is for saying that's how I get them lol. and you're the one for agreeing with them YET you're private messaging me about the codes lol
08-01-2015, 12:33 AM #18
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by MirusLament View Post
well he is for saying that's how I get them lol. and you're the one for agreeing with them YET you're private messaging me about the codes lol

I was lmfaoing since u called merk an idiot lmfao
08-01-2015, 12:34 AM #19
I care why?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo