06-14-2016, 09:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have tried and tried to decompile a menu...no tools are working for me. Frustrated, I have 2 .gsc files...if someone can decompile them and give me the code I can pay $10 per file. Assuming it isn't impossible or too difficult for someone experienced to do.

EDIT: Still offering to pay for help with GSC menus. I have the menu source and compile again...but it freezes assuming it has errors in the code...offering to pay someone to get it working...will delete this when I find someone to help.
Last edited by HeAdsWillRoLL ; 06-17-2016 at 06:35 PM.
06-17-2016, 03:07 PM #20
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
are you fucking mental? Me friends with cmk? Thats the funniest thing

We are friends. Quit Lying Bro.
06-17-2016, 04:17 PM #21
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by ODLeslie View Post
Just curious cause it feels like i'm being targeted by the admins haha i got one for having a go at that kid, find it bs seeing that kids shouldn't be on a modding forum so why ban it but i had no idea.

look at all my infractions xD You're not alone

The following user thanked itsSorrow for this useful post:

ODLeslie
06-17-2016, 04:18 PM #22
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
We are friends. Quit Lying Bro.

bestest friends.
06-17-2016, 06:36 PM #23
Still offering to pay for help...menu still isn't working I have it compiled...but it freezes on loading screen assuming there are errors in the source code
06-17-2016, 07:06 PM #24
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Still offering to pay for help...menu still isn't working I have it compiled...but it freezes on loading screen assuming there are errors in the source code

cuz the source isn't stable. Can't link other forums YOU have 2 fix it
Last edited by itsSorrow ; 06-17-2016 at 08:00 PM.
06-17-2016, 07:21 PM #25
cuz the source isn't stable.You must login or register to view this content. YOU have 2 fix it

How do I go about fixing it? Again...I am new to this whole thing. If its possible...I'd pay you to fix the source.
06-17-2016, 08:01 PM #26
itsSorrow
In my man cave
How do I go about fixing it? Again...I am new to this whole thing. If its possible...I'd pay you to fix the source.

I'll try to inject the source to see the problems while I am away.
06-17-2016, 08:03 PM #27
I'll try to inject the source to see the problems while I am away.

Okay... I did finally get it to compile it took like 3-4 hours haha...but it did compile. Just freezes now.
06-17-2016, 08:57 PM #28
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Okay... I did finally get it to compile it took like 3-4 hours haha...but it did compile. Just freezes now.

3-4 hours? fuck I'm prob gonna be gone for like 1-2 hour I thought that would be enough... fucking hell. Well I guess I gotta start now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo